Guild Recruitment: Join [KeyStone] - Tarren Mill - A Mature Community for WoW Veterans

Guild Recruitment: Join [KeyStone] - Tarren Mill - A Mature Community for WoW Veterans

Are you a seasoned WoW player in your mid-20s, early 30’s or older? Do you balance your love for the game with the responsibilities of family, work, and real life? If so, might be the perfect fit for you!

Who We Are:

• Veterans of Azeroth: Many of us have been exploring the world of WoW since Vanilla, experiencing every high and low that the game has to offer.
  • Mature Community: We’re a group of players around 30+ who understand that life outside of Azeroth is just as important. Whether it’s family, work, or other responsibilities, we respect the balance.
  • Experienced Raiders: In the past, we’ve pushed hard as a Hardcore guild. Now, we’re taking a step back to focus on a more sustainable approach to endgame content.

What We’re Looking For:

• M+ Enthusiasts: We’re aiming to dive into Mythic+ content, pushing keys at a pace that suits our busy schedules.
  • Heroic Raiders: Our goal is to clear Heroic raids, enjoying the challenge while keeping things manageable.
  • Mythic Raiding as It Flows: While our primary focus is on M+ and Heroic, we’ll see where the journey takes us with Mythic content—no pressure, just fun.

Why Join Us?

• Community: We’ve built a supportive, friendly environment where you can enjoy the game without sacrificing your real-life commitments.
  • No Drama: Our guild is drama-free and focused on enjoying WoW with like-minded individuals.
  • Flexibility: We understand that sometimes life happens—no pressure, no stress, just a love for the game and a willingness to have fun together. Raid days are still up for discussion to fit the majority of our team.

If this sounds like the right place for you, reach out to us in-game or via Discord - tnSZjaYfyA and drop an application on guilds of wow

Let’s conquer Azeroth together, one dungeon and raid at a time—at our own pace.

[KeyStone] - Where WoW Veterans Feel at Home.

1 Like

wow cool guild :two_hearts:

Do you know what your raiding schedule might look like yet?

Its looking like mon tues from 20:30 server time, then some Friday night runs for alts if people are on.

Sounds great, do you have a Bnet tag so i can contact yourself ?

join the discord mentioned and we are good to go !!!

Hey,
If you think this looks interesting and want to join our ranks. Join our discord for a chat
[Keystone-Discord] discord.gg /kyqy2HMJ4s)
Or put inn a application at [Keystone Guilds of WoW] guildsofwow. com/keystonem

You can also find me ingame on my druid Swagrawr-TarrenMill

Oh i posted on the wrong char xD

Some good progress made this week, now into mythic plus !

looking for a couple of healers and some more ranged, we would love another main Warlock !