GV loot rules (Mythic raid)

Is there any official precise information about GV loot roles considering Mythic raiding? I have some questions, for which I can’t find decent information. What bosses loot tables are goes to GV of the week?

1. There is some information on forums and reddit, that boss needed to be killed to have his loot in GV. Does it mean killed at least once at that difficulty, or killed in this particular week?

2. Also there are messages that if you skip some boss, but kill the following, loot from skipped boss is also added to GV. What is official boss order in that matter? Does it mean killing Assault of the Zaqali will also add loot from The Forgotten Experiments?

3. Someone is telling, that tier pieces are always exception to rules 1 and 2, so they always present in GV loot table. Does it mean only killing 3 first bosses gives you a chance of 447 tier piece from Scalecommander Sarkareth or Rashok?

1. Just once.
  2. Nope, you have to kill the boss to add their loot table to the vault.
  3. Not sure, I got 450 shoulders last week but don’t remember which bosses I killed.

The Great Vault: Changes for Dragonflight Patch 10.1

As of May 9th, 2023:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible is the current raid.

• Defeating 3, 5, and 7 Raid Bosses will add 1, 2, and 3 pieces of loot to your Great Vault.

• Going forward, defeating a raid boss will make your Great Vault pool eligible for loot from any previous boss in the raid.

Can also be seen here in this bluepost

1 Like

Now the only question what is “official” order of bosses, because there are wings. For example, Assault of the Zaqali is 4th boss in journal, in raidbots, in guides… Does it really mean killing it includes loot from The Forgotten Experiments which is 3rd boss in those lists? Would be a little strange tbh, because Zaqali is much easier then experiments, since it’s 1st boss of the wing, while experiments is the 2nd boss of the wing.

I would think the order set by the Dungeon Journal but that’s my best guess, or raid journal in this case.

It treats them as two separate paths and then combines the paths after. Rashok adds Kazzara and assault but not the shadowflame or experiments, zskarn adds every earlier boss.

You cannot get an item that hasn’t been added to the pool with the exception of tier, which will appear on a low chance at it’s raid ilvl on the difficulty of that vault slot. Killing the boss that drops tier will increase the chance of that tier dropping to that of a regular item.

This is how people see 450 shoulders without killing echo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.