[H] 2 Druids looking for a new home

Hi there,

Me and my friend are looking to transfer to a new server as ours is alliance dominated.
We are looking for an active guild that casually raids a couple of times a week and wants to have fun doing PvP and mythic keys. We are both old school players looking to have some fun with a good group of people.
We are looking for a guild that raids between 19:00-19:30 if possible.

Please add me on bnet or reply to his post if you guild may be for us!
Bnet ID: Sev#2514

Hi there
If weekend raiding isn’t a problem, consider us an option

Hey Sev,

Resolute are a Horde Guild on Doomhammer. We raid 2100 - 0000 Server time Wed/Sun. Chill raid environment currently 9/10HC. We also have a few players who pvp regular and run Mythic +. We are mainly OAP’s with kids and jobs hence the later raid times.

I’ve added you on Bnet if you want a chat one evening.

Cheers JB
#BallBag2450

Hello,
CM of Last Rites here we are reaching out to your post as we see your looking for a horde guild, but ideally we need some more information as the post provides very little information on yourself and pal,
We raid 21:00-00:00 server time on a wed/sunday for core team - progress runs and tuesday for anything farm.

If you could be so kind to add [LR]ShaunShroud#3379 so we could get some more information and chat would be great!.

Kind Regards,
Last Rites Team.

[Guild: Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily and have an active discord come join the fun

Hey mate,

Deaths Reckoning are a laid back raiding guild with an aim to progress as far as possible each content patch.

Currently 10/10HC looking to build a 20man raid team for Mythic progress.

We raid Mondays & Thursdays 20:00-23:00 server time for main progress.

Alt runs on Sundays at 15:00 Server time.

Add me on real ID for a chat (Ali303#2723).

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Daydream is a nice guild based on Burning Legion (I know right?) We are currently 10/10N and 9/10H and doing progress raids on Wednesdays and Saturdays with Tuesdays being saved for Normal raids to ‘break in’ new people who have not raided before/gear some new people up. If you are interested message me in game (Arnardir-BurningLegion), sent me a message on discord @Venge#7817 or a message on bnet @Venge#21468 We are currently trying to increase our numbers for 9.1 but are actively raiding and doing m+ dungeons. Both of you would be welcomed with open arms :smiley:
As a guild we are social and raiding atmosphere is very good. A lot of the people are very happy to help out as and when needed - If you want any more info - just get in touch :slight_smile: