[H] 2 LF PvE Guild!

Hi, lovelies! :purple_heart:

We are 2 raiders currently on the lookout for a guild.
We prefer semi-hardcore, progressive mythic raiding with a social and fun atmosphere in & out of the raid, but who knows when to be serious about it (such as mid-pull).
We enjoy M+, helping where we can, getting to know guildies, discord, random things in WoW and other games outside of it.

:small_orange_diamond: I am a 426 Holy Paladin.
I have a 415 ilvl tank DH, and I’d love to use her but I’d have to learn the raid fights from the perspective of a tank.
(Or I could further gear my 120 DK & Monk, depending on the need!)
If you ever get an issue with me or how I play, please tell me. I’m here for & with you, not against you. :slightly_smiling_face:

:small_blue_diamond: He is a 423 Ret Paladin.
He does have a resto shaman which he’d be willing to gear further/take more seriously, but he’d have to learn the fights in the perspective of a healer.

Both are: 4/9 Mythic BoD, 2/2 HC Crucible. 7/8 NM & 3/8 Heroic Palace.

Hi Mintchip

Happy to have a chat with you if you’d like ShadowStorm#2144707 is my bnet

(H) Draenor -Arc Star Out- 8/8 HC Progression Chill & Focus Guild is our guild and we look like we have similar goals.

Hit me up on Discord Davidrh#8834 we’d love to have you both :smiley:

1 Like

Hiya Mintchip - not sure if you’re still on the lookout - or whether you’ve both found yourselves a home.

My guild T H U N D E R is currently recruiting the last couple of people so we can get into Mythic. Currently, we’re on the lookout for 1-2 more DPS to completely fill our roster - and ideally want one of them to have an adequate healing off-spec.

We have a massive cross-game community here in T H U N D E R with a discord channel spanning several different games which we all play together including: Classic, Diablo, Starcraft, SWTOR - in total, we have approximately 150 active people on our Discord channel which is continuously growing - and welcomes people that want to join either of our gaming communities.

With regards to both of your roles, we definitely have a spot for your Ret Paladin friend - albeit we wouldn’t be able to give you a guaranteed healing spot on your Paladin, so I was wondering if you’d be up for going DPS - and healing as a back up healer?

We raid Wed/Thu 21:00-00:00 ST with an optional alts raid on Sundays at the same time.

The vast majority of my raid team are ex-Mythic raiders - so we’re more than capable of pushing through a fair few bosses this tier - and hopefully, be in a position to jump into Mythic faster come 8.3.

If you’d like to talk this through further, please don’t hesitate to add my BattleTag: ConnorRigg#2598

Hi there Mint, dono if your still looking for a guild but, retaliate are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into Mythic, we are currently 8/8h raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, shíka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

I’m not, I found a really good guild.
But thank you guys for the comments and invites. :purple_heart:
Good luck raiding and progressing everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.