[H] 2 paladins looking for raiding guild

me and my Freind have recently come back to the game and are looking for a raiding guild again and willing to server transfer.

we are both 400ilvl currently. Im tank/dps and my freind is holy

Hi Horus.

I enjoy your name because i now what it mean´s.^^
It mean´s you are clever.

International Eu Silvermoon Alliance is a brand new
guild. Tonight we progress on Za´qul normal. We
have 2 raid days for really good progress.
Think you both would fit perfectly on our
team 1 progress. We have a awesome
raidleader. He can get us a long way.

Raid :
Sundays + Tuesdays + Thursdays 7.00-10.00 Pm

We also have other activities incoming in the guild.
Soon we are making pvp team´s and keystone
team´s. We just need the last people to our team.

If you can add me on discord, i can send our website
to you.

Discord : Tathiana#8733

Best regards Tathiana - Guildmaster

Hey!

Massive Attack on Twisting Nether is currently looking for a tank and a healer for our raid roster. We also do alot of mythic+.

If you are intressted we could have a chat to see if its a good fit.
I can be found in game (GrumpyMonk#2119672) or, discord (yournameisweird#5795)

Have a nice day!

if ur still looking. Blazed Redemption are looking for more raiders. u can find us at Blazed redemption recruiting for 8.2 and beyond

Not sure if youre still looking but add me for a chat if youre interested in maybe raiding heroic eternal palace.

Battle net: riddesu#2266

Hello there! You can never have too many paladins!

Pipe Dream wants you!!!

…Potentially, like let’s chat first and stuff.

TLDR of Pipe Dream

We are a heroic raiding horde guild on Boudlerfist, Currently re-forming after a slight break. We cleared 2/8 mythic Uldir before our break.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. Whilst also being a strong hub for mythic + where like minded individuals can farm keys every week without being pressured in to pugging. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about and a family that feels like home.

Raid: We have just come back from a break and due to small returning numbers we are leading pug raids on our raid days to drum up interest and continue the gearing process whilst we recruit. That being said we started raiding on wednesday under this format and achieved 5/8 Heroic Eternal Palace.
Experience needed: We would like it if you had at least normal raiding experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team!
Age: We’re a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Raid Days/Times: Wednesday (8:30 server time to 11:30 server time) and Sunday (from 7 server time to 10 server time)
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Raid Application form: forms.gle/eGx5HqGQ7hWTGQJ19
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Craftyz#2107 - GM

Interested?
Give us an add or respond on here and we will get back to you.

Or if you are feeling fruity, fill out the application form straight away and we will respond to you from that.

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.