[H] 2 Players Looking for a Relaxed Mythic Guild

Hello,

We’re 2 players (407 balance druid and 411 ret pala) looking for a relaxed mythic raiding guild. We’ve been pugging for almost a year now so we don’t have any mythic progress experience and we’re tired of pugging. That’s why we would like to join a friendly roster that is not strict about progressing. One or two days a week would be ideal for us. We’ve been playing in Argent Dawn and hope to transfer into a new server if we can find a guild.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Buddy just seen your post id love to have a chat as we have spots for you both regards Angelreeper (Phil) angelreeper#21136

Hey! If you cant get in touch with Phil (above) then drop me a message,

Zlyr#2983

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey there!
This is our Guild - [H] <Retaliate> - #19 by anon90609261

Currently 9/9 heroic 1/9 Mythic, we’re looking for more friendly, relaxed people to continue in to Mythic and knock out bosses while having fun! Feel free to send a poke if you want more info, and best of luck in your guild hunt!

Order of the SilverFlame (3/9M 9/9HC) are recruiting new members for our raiding team. We are searching for players that want to progress through mythic content as each patch comes out!

Current raid times:

• We raid three nights a week. (Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday) From 20:00-23:00 Server time. We expect players to be on at 19:45 for invites and potential clearing.
  • Thursdays are Alt nights for Heroic raids. Fridays are Old Content Nights if arranged!

feel free to add me to have a chat Shaiya #1334

Hi Jachu,

My guild is looking for DPS to join us - we raid 2 days a week (Sunday at 20:30 and Tuesday at 20:45 - Raid end is at 23:30 on both days). We’re currently 3/9 Mythic.

If this sounds interesting feel free to check our post here Please Delete - no longer needed or add me on bnet - Roux#21919

Otherwise, good luck in your search!

Hi Jac,

Pugging sucks, and WoW is best played with friends! And it doesn’t get any better then with us!

We’re currently clearing heroic, then spending 2 nights on Mythic.

If you’re into your M+, we have a pretty good team set up, with the lowest on 1.7k raider io ranking, and the highest 2k. So if pushing high keys is your bag, we got you covered.

If you need some more info about us, check out our guild website at

www.digitaldoom.eu

or hear over to our recruitment thread:

Good luck finding a guild out there!

:+1:

Hey, in case you haven’t found a guild yet:

We are Temporary Solution and we are currently still looking for more dps to progress further into mythic. We are at 9/9hc and 3/9 mythic atm and raid Wed+Sun 20.30 til 23.00.

If you want to raid in a toxicity free, chilled enviroment, just add me and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Rikachan#2491

Hello Jachu,

You and your friend actually lines up quite perfectly with what we’re looking for at the moment. I joined the guild myself with four other friends 6 months ago and have really been enjoying the guild. I’ll paste some info in below and you can add me on BNet if you’d like to speak more: Esuzu#2323

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social environment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 9/9HC & 1/9M (currently progressing on Grong) and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+

If you’re interested you can apply at https:// ballmerspeak .net and if you want additional information you can join our Discord https:// discord .gg/HJGBTBa for a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.