[H] 2 returning players looking for raiding guild

Hello!

Thought i’d give the forums a go before a friend and I physically move to the draenor server.

We are looking for a fairly chilled out, laid back raiding guild who also run M+
We have only just returned so our ilvl is still low, but will be geared fairly quickly. We are also no strangers to raiding.

Im a Demonology Warlock with a Resto druid alt and my friend is an ele shaman.

If you’ve got space for us I’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Heya mate! Welcome back to Azeroth. My guild is currently recruiting. We have a laid back raid, so be good to ease back in. A few of us run M+ as well. My brothers and i are looking to get a good M+ team together to try push… Anyhoo enough blabbing. I’ll just leave the recruit link below. Have a read over and see what you think :slight_smile:
Mithra Recruitment

Greetings Eronak

Until The End might be exactly what you’re looking for, Please take a look at our recruitment topic to see if we’re a match!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Eronak,

D A U N T L E S S is a 6/9HC BoD raiding guild, that raids Saturday and Sunday 9:00PM ST - 11:30PM ST. We are a casual raiding guild always looking for new members, and run M+ through the week.

Add me on BNET - CraigAddo#1331 if you would like to chat.

Hi there

retaliate are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into 8.2, we are currently 2/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, shíka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.