(H) 3 friends looking for a raiding guild

Hello,

me and my 2 friends are looking for a guild that raids 1 day a week. preferably saturday or sunday.

our characters:
Unholy/Blood DK ilvl 177
WW monk ilvl 179
Outlaw rogue ilvl 189

Our experiences in raiding: ive raided hc in wotlk-mop, some mythic in legion and bfa. Also MC-Naxx (still active) in classic. My friends have very minimal exp in raiding not worth talking about. They learn mechanics very fast though so wont be a problem.

Contact me here or ingame /w Lufe

Hi
My in game character name is Poonda and I am a member of a guild on Tarren Mill called Darkblade. We are very casual and almost al of us have IRL commitments that have reduced our raiding numbers. We are currently raiding on Sunday evenings only, between 7:30pm and 10pm Uk time (8:30pm - 11:00pm server time). We are currently filling our last couple of spots with pugs. You and you’re friends are welcome to join this Sunday to see if its a fit. We are interested in having a good time with friends and progression is secondary to that.

Hey dude :slight_smile: It’s been a little while since this post has been live so i’m hoping you and your friends have found a home now but in case you haven’t, feel free to take a look at confusion below and message me if you’re interested :slight_smile: We’re looking for new players to take us into AotC for Castle Nathria <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.