[H] 379 Warlock Looking for stable, active raiding guild

Hello and thanks for reading!

WoW background
I have - as many others - played WoW on and off since BC, however I only played seriously during Cataclysm, Legion and now BfA. During Cata I played alliance in a guild I really enjoyed being in also reaching the status as officer. However the Guild fell apart and I moved on. In the other expansions, I played more casually only raiding sporadically. In BfA I’ve returned to Raiding and I have completed 3/8M Uldir. Sadly, my current guild has also fallen due to inactivity and I am struggling to find another guild in-game which is why I try my luck here :slight_smile:

What I am looking for

• Most importantly I want to find a guild that is active and has a strong, mature player base so there is always someone to play and chat with
  • Second I would like to continue raiding on a 2-day basis and preferably mon-fri. At least from 8.1 and forward
  • I like to do a few m+'s each week (at least the one +10 for chest) so it will be a plus if that is doable as well

With that said I hope to find a guild on my current server cluster (Dragonmaw / Haomarush / Spinebreaker / Stormreaver), but I am willing to transfer if the right match comes up :slight_smile:

About me
I am a 28 year old man from Denmark with a demanding work from time to time. Work made me quit raiding during November so please be aware that unexpected work can come up preventing me from playing.
With that said I am an easy going guy who just wants to enjoy the game mainly playing in the evening and some weekends.

Thanks for reading this far. I am looking forward to hear from you!

Apparently posted as my rogue. This is my Warlock if you want to look me up.

Hey there!

Have a look at our post!

Tried to contact you in game but showed offline :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

Hello I’m going to offer you something a bit different… We reformed a guild and recruiting a mythic+/Mythic roster for 8.1. A lot of the members have already cleared past 3/8M so we have the experience just not the numbers. Raiding tuesday/thursday 20:00/23:00 Server time.
If you’re interested Cryogenics1#1580 thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Heya, we (Order of Thrall on Ragnaros) are recruiting players for Mythic Raiding (2/8M)

We raid Mondays and Thursdays from 20:30 - 23:30 Server time.

We also run Mythic +'s, we have some guys who like to push keys and then others who just like to get their 10 done each week. The guild as a whole is very social, we hang out on Discord most of the time - there’s always someone about to talk to.

If you like the sound of this then get in touch with me: Twilightsky#2695

Like the others we are 3m and are starting vectis , 2 night a week raiding 3 hours at a time , if it takes ya fancy.

Hey Shinura, we are a guild where Indeed a lot of players have been of and on wow for many years. We value our time in the game but at times life comes first. Some of us have demanding jobs and kids!
We have been struggling to get Numbers as we regrouped on this server and thus are only 1/8M at the moment.

Anyways there is a lot more info about us on <Detox> Uldir 1/8M is recruiting for 2d/w raiding - #31 by Thrap-draenor

Feel free to contact us! Goodluck in your guildhunting

Hi Shinura
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

Hey! Take a look at our recruitment text and see if we look interesting to you :slight_smile:
Har en fra Norge og en fra Danmark i guilden vår også!
Hello!
Hi everyone, we’re Shortcut, a new progression raiding guild on the realm Quel’Thalas/Azjol-Nerub. Just five days after we created the guild, we took down all of the heroic bosses, and now we’re moving forward onto doing mythic raids.

We are a bunch of skilled and experienced players who would like to focus on mythic raiding, not as a competition with other guilds, but because we are good enough to do so. Simultaneously doing high m+ and gaming in a chill and (extremely) friendly environment.

Are you kind, helpful and ready for a laugh with your fellow guildies? Are you ambitious, know the mechanics and want to push the content further with equally skilled players? Then Shortcut is the right guild for you. :slight_smile:

Who are Shortcut?
The core of our guild were once members of semi-hardcore raiding guild. Sadly, the guild disbanded, so we decided to gather the best raiders and create a brand new guild, hence the birth of Shortcut.

We’re also buddies and we have a great connection between every one of the officers.

What do we have in store?
Shortcut is working on gathering more talented players for our mythic raiding team, Mythic+ and PVP. We have skilled teams for Mythic+, so we can always teach you something or help you get your weekly chest. If you’re a good player, then we’re always eager to help you reach even further.

Raiding - and Mythic+ teams
Right now we are raiding two to three times a week, but there is no requirement of you attending every raid. The one thing that is on the top of our priority list, is that our members are having fun and are enjoying each other’s company.

When do we raid?
Wednesdays and Sundays from 19.30 - 22.30 (Progressions)

Tuesdays 19.30 - 22.30 (Extra Mythic runs)

So who are we looking for?
We are looking for friendly, talented players of any class. At the moment we’re especially looking for healers and warlocks, but do not hesitate to apply, if you’re playing a different class.

Rules
We are a chill group of people, but we will not tolerate any kind of racism, homophobia or sexism. This is an instant kick.

We prioritize having a friendly atmosphere in the guild, so any types of drama is not welcome in Shortcut.

Alrighty, perffff, where do I sign up?
If this sounds good to you, then you are just what we need for the guild - and we would love to have you onboard! :slight_smile:

You can hit us up on Essedil-Azjol-Nerub (GM), /who Shortcut or whisper any online Officer for more information and an invite.

Have a great day!

All the best,

Essedil-Azjol-Nerub (GM)

Divebomb-Quel-Thalas (CO-GM)

Magetrouble-Azjol-Nerub (Officer)

Sithael-Quel-Thalas (Officer)

Bundtebass-Quel-Thalas (Officer)

SaltyGits is a social mature guild with a RL focus but we havn’t missed an AOTC since inception! In BFA our target is to progress into Mythic! We were the core raid team of the guild GITS but have recently split to create a salty raiding focused guild. We have an active community both inside and outside of the game!

As a guild we have a number of active members that do different of things in game together.

We raid 2 Nights per week. All times in server time.

Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (HC)

Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (Mythic)

We are accepting applications on our homepage (TBD)
currently go over: discord.gg/QvkgXZq
socials are welcome too

If you have any questions contact me on discord:
jaycore#8306

Or Contact any of our online officers

Hey,

Please add me on bluku#2821 - for a chat. Currently 5/8M working on zul, in need of another strong lock for the raid team.

Regards,

Bluku

[H][Draenor] [7/8 M] is an 18+ guild formed in the early days of The Burning Crusade and is still going strong after it’s recent resurrection following a break for the core. The guilds ambition is to raid mythic efficiently whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members.

What can we offer you:
We can offer you dedicated, hardworking and fair guild management and raiding environment which keeps the social aspect throughout progression raiding. We market ourselves as a laid back and focused guild for skilled, adult players.

It is important to us and we encourage our members to have an open mind towards improving to become the best player you can be. We emphasise the importance of key elements in raiding such as communication, adaptation, fun and a motivational attitude. By reinforcing these qualities in a guild and raid-wide manner we are hoping to accomplish great things.

What do we expect from you:
We have high expectations from our members, and are constantly striving to push the standard of raiding higher as we progress. However we are also understanding to the fact that most players have real-life obligations like SO’s, children and work/school. With this in mind however, there are certain baseline expectations we have from our Trials and Raiders alike. We are searching for members who are patient and skilled with a high knowledge of their class and a will to improve. We also expect our members to have an unusually high attendance since we are keeping to a three day mythic raiding schedule.

What classes/specs are we looking for:
Melee DPS: N/A.
Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin.
Healer: N/A.
Tank: N/A.

If you consider yourself an exceptional player or you are still interested despite your class/spec not being listed as a priority, we still encourage you to get in touch with us for a chat.

Our raiding schedule:
Wednesday, Sundays and Monday for mythic raids 20:00-23:00 ST.
Optional Heroic farm/alt raid on Thursdays 20:00-23:00 ST.

Thank you for reading our recruitment message, we hope to hear from you soon. If not, best of luck to you with your search for a guild!

Guild master Btag: Bjorn#21156
Healing Officer Btag: Dany#21552
Melee Officer Btag: Mig#2254
Ranged Officer Btag: Myco#2878

Officer Team,
Caedes.

We’re 4/8M raiding Monday & Wednesday from 1930 -> 2300 & looking for reliable ranged DPS.

If those times work for you, hit me up Andyo#2525.

Vicious PvE/PvP is now recruiting new members.

About us
The guild was formed at the launch of BFA with RBG in mind. Over time the members developed an interest in raiding as well. Currently the core raiders are 8/8 HC 2/8 M and we are looking to fill in the last spots for our roster to have a group ready for 8.1.

Raid Schedule
We are raiding on Wednesday & Thursday 20.00-23.00 server time.

What we are looking for
We are looking for social raiders who understand that it’s a group effort.
Active raiders who have a good understanding of their class/spec(s).
Be able to accept constructive criticism.
If you have alts, we like to see 70% activity or above on your main characters.

RBG
We are looking to recruit more RBG focused players.
Our current overall rating within the guild is 1800 and above.
We do RBG on Tuesday & Sunday 20.00-23.00 server time.

Interested in applying?
If you have any questions or are interested in Vicious I’m sure that we will find a good place for you in the guild!

Contact me on discord - Drumak#4111
or in game Bnet tag - Billyolsson#1952

Realms that can join us - Shattered Halls / Balnazzar / Ahn’Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider.

Hi Valith, If you’re still looking for a guild THUNDER is a mature guild still active and understanding RL has priority which is why we are looking for M+ raiders as a few of our team had to take some time out.

If you are interested in raiding our times are 21:00-00:00 and Wed, Fri & Sunday (although these days might be changing). Our guild recruitment post is here [H Draenor] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders - need dps. Please contact Narce [Adda6#2711] if you want to chat or need further info.

Hi all,

Great thanks to all of you for all the interest! Somehow IRL came up again, so I will have to wait for a few weeks to get back into raiding. Hopefully in time for Tides of Vengance.
I will contact you once things settle down again.

Throwing my hat in :slight_smile:

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Check out BloodSport 5/8M - Ragnaros brother!

Hello there ! I wonder if a guild that raids WED + SUN from 8 - 11 PM is within your possiblities ?

If so i’d love to have a small chat on battle.net

Inserted#2205