(H) 4-5 Looking for a Guild

Hey,

Myself and a few friends are after a new guild.

Bit about myself i played since TBC flexed around needs for my friends in dungeons and raids. then found 2 clases which i enjoyed the most warrior and paladin. IK have pretty much mained one of them since then.

we are currently looking for a raiding guild raiding 2-3 nights a week preferred 2 nights as i enjoy other aspects of the game too such as M+

this Xpack i have been taking it relatively casually searching for the right guild to play in. This current raid i got 8/8 hc Bod 3/9M (went alliance for this) i definitely won’t consider that again!

time and days i am available for most days from 20:00 - 00:00.

Role - i have played every role in the game in raid environment i have a geared Fury warrior with logs also got prot gear for it. I also have 435 prot paladin (also willing to heal or ret) Currently as i play tank for my friends for m+ i will consider other DPS classes which too have Tank specs but ideally would like to stick to one of the classes mentioned.

the other play a variety of dps classes and also there is a healer too

for any further information hit me up on bnet or discord

HoogOrigins#2108 - Bnet
Hoogar#8091 - Discord

Thunder Bluff Steakhouse

Hey mate,
If you fancy it, take a look at our guild. We’re looking for a Holy Paladin for our raid team.
(WED/THURS - 23:00 - 01:00 ST)

We also do a lot of Mythic+ if that’s your focus.

Thanks for considering us!

Hi
The Obsidian Order is a long established guild on Agrammar and we are currently looking for a few more mythic raiders to bolster our ranks for 8.3.
We raid on thursday, sunday and tuesday from 20.00 (invite 19.45) to 23.00. I’m hoping that will fit with you and your friends.
I’ll add you discord tag. I may be a bit slow responding the next days for obvious reasons.

hey we are a 4/8 myth guild looking to raid 2 days a week over on ravencrest we are missing 1 tank and few dps to rebuild for 8.3 :slight_smile: aidenx2o#2547 alliance though

Feel free to check out !

Heya,

You sound like you’d be a good fit for our guild if you’re up for a transfer to Ragnaros. We’re coming back from a break after finishing the last raid tier at the end of August.

We’re in need of a Healer and a Tank at the moment so your Paladin would be real nice, our Raid Nights are Monday and Thursday: 20:30 - 23:30 server time.

We run Mythic+ and other content, we hang out on discord with good banter and would love to have you.

If you’re interested: Twilightsky#2695