[H] 4 Players Looking For Raiding Guild Currently 3/10

Hey there, currently due to our guild going on a long term break a few of us who want to keep raiding are now looking for a new home to do so. The days we cannot raid are Friday and Saturday and ideally we are looking for a one or two days a week guild.

With a one day a week guild we should be able to make almost every raid night though with a two night a week raid there will be a couple of raids about one of us can’t make due to work though it should only ever be one day of the week they had to miss.

We are looking to progress in Mythic raiding and all of us have some experience there. We are not worried about getting CE but more just seeing how far we are able to go though working to CE one day wouldn’t be something we’d be against! Really we want a nice environment where people get along and enjoy raiding and also to just make some progress.

The Players:

Garshak - Protection Warrior. I’ve been mythic raiding for a few years. As a hunter I was 11/12 M in Nya’lotha and then switching to tank with my previous guild was 3/10 in both Nathria and SoD. Currently Ilvl 248

Bask - Dps Hunter currently 245 Ilvl.

Himmihan - Currently a brewmaster monk 243 ilvl but looking to switch to DPS either on this character or his 235 Ret paladin. Himmi is happy to play a different class/spec if the guild needs it however!

Toxicdeath - A dps DK currently playing unholy.

If you were interested and wanted to discuss this then please add me to B .net or ideally discord.

B .net - SushiDragon#2289
Discord - Kord/Garshak#1368

Just gonna reply here in case ppl wanna see my armory :slight_smile:

Hey, ive tried to send you a request! but im currently recruiting for my guild Sentience on Tarrenmill 3/10M
Raid times Tuesday & Sunday 19:45-23:00. Food and Flasks provided along with a few extra stuff.
If youre interested feel free to add me on Jules-Daneiris#0185 for a little chat :slight_smile: … Good Luck.

Hey Garshak,

Was wondering if you would consider dps on your warrior as we are full on tanks? We’re looking for a few more people for our Thu raid if you would be interested but I completely understand if you want to remain tank. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Still on the search for a guild!