[H] 411 Boomy LF Raiding Guild

Hi there,

As the title says I’m a 411 boomy lf a 2 day /week raiding guild preferably a bit later on in the evening like 9pm server time start but this is a bit flexible both ways.

Looking for a guild which is semi-hardcore aka want to do mythic content but also at the same time have fun, also a guild that can appreciate sometimes life and work/social commitments do get in the way of raiding so aren’t expecting 100% attendance.

I can’t be bothered to write a massive long wall of text so if it sounds like i’d fit in then reply below with your recruitment post or let me know your btag and ill give you an add to chat more.

Hey, we are still looking for more ranges for our roster to kill conclave and rastakhan and for 8.2 :smiley:

Hello Soarii,

Digital Doom is recruiting any Ranged DPS, we are a friendly/wierd bunch from all over Europe.
Feel free to take a look at:
Forum: (H) <Digital Doom> Recruitment page

Hi there

retaliate are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into 8.2, we are currently 2/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, shíka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.