(H) 430 Holy Priest Looking for a guild- Wildhammer

I am a 430 ilevel holy priest looking for a guild to join.

I have been playing WoW for quite a few years now but have never had anyone to play with as none of my friends play it.

I really want to get into raiding as it seems like a fun thing to do and as a solo player its so difficult to get into it.

I am extremely willing to learn from more experienced raiders and am excited to be able to improve my skills alongside a great group of players.

I am willing to realm transfer to join

2 Likes

Hi Chimchim,

My guild on Silvermoon is currently looking for a priest healer for our raid team. We are quite a friendly bunch of players who do things such as M+ outside of raid nights as well. Keep in mind that we are an Alliance guild, if you don’t mind the faction transfer as well I think we could be the guild for you.

We currently raid on Mondays/Tuesdays 20:00-23:00 server time. The guild focuses mainly on Heroic clears - a lot of our members have previously raided end-game content but circumstances in their lives have changed so they do not want to commit to a Mythic raiding environment.

The guild was formed back when Nighthold was the current raid - since then we have cleared all tiers with relative ease!

If this interests you at all please contact me on the below battle-tag:

Ilanoar#2296

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Kazoku is new guild. We are looking for friendly people for our newly formed guild. This guild is all about positivity, and we are looking for more players to have good times and laugh with Raid Times/Days: Wednesday+Monday 7:15pm-9:45pm ST

Our guild is horde in kazzak
Bnet: SultanGamer#1702

Hey,

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhcmythic-raid-guild-1212hc-212m/124218

Check out our post and drop me a message Grate#2977 (bnet)