(H) 8/8 HC 1/8 M looking for possible guild merger

Hi there,

We’re a group of experienced raiders who are currently struggling with recruitment for mythic raiding. Our wish is 2-3 raids per week with raiding times ranging from 19-23 server time.

Putting up this post to gauge the interests from other guilds with similar issues like ourselves. (It would be great to worry more about who to bench than if we’re going to raid mythic at all that day).

We’re approximately 10ish really good raiders with 4-5 who might rather would want to just join for heroic alt runs. We have a good mix of ranged, melee, healers and one tank/dps offspec. But many are willing to reroll/play what’s best for the guild and raid group.
We’re ranging from 20 years to 34 years of age, and we value good memes and banter, but being serious when it comes to raiding.

If this sounds interesting then feel free to add SHARKROIDS#2488 on battle.net for a chat.

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi Sharkmodes,

I have Added you on Battlenet as having a guild merger is not Something I can just decide upon right here :slight_smile:

I am interested tho to talk to eachother and see if we can come to a mutual understanding as we are also facing the same problems.

my battlenet is Kheela#2310.

Hey. The Refugees is a 3/8 M progression guild looking to recruit or merge to push as far as possible this tier. Add Dia#4322 on discord for more info. We are in need of healers and a couple of dps.

Hey there bud, we at efficiency could be interested, were venturing into our first week of mythic progression this sunday, and we could always use more competition for spots within our ranks. Ive added you on battleswag as shads#1964.

Be interesting to chat with you and see what we could possibly work out.

Cheers shaddel

Hi, let’s have a chat. Our preferred raiding hours is sometime between 19-23 server time so your times might be a bit late.

Hi Sharkmodes, The First Empire is currently looking for members to augment our raiding team.

Currently we are 2/8 Mythic Uldir and we raid on Thursdays and Sundays 20-23 ST, Our GM has added you alredy to the battle.net (Nimn#2352).

If you are interested, please contact us (or we will too if you add him) :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.