💀 [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Why do you hang around Defias forums like a bad smell. You do not even have anything to do with this aspect of the game nor are you on the same server as the rest of us.

1 Like

Because people like you get triggered :slight_smile:

We gather here today in memory of what has been and what could have been. I’d like to thank everyone personally, from the bottom of my heart, for attending today. It is with a sad heart that we mourn for those who we’ve lost, for in our memories we remember them with pride and dignity: dying in droves and piling up corpses as we slaughter them and repeatedly camp their bodies. Their sacrifice, to help us reach Rank 14 when the phases is properly released, will be remembered, and their contribution to our HWL gear will never be forgotten.

Thank you for attending the pre-funeral for the Alliance of the server where ABOG will set up home, may you go well in these passing days.

The Chaos Gods are pleased by this thread, as they will be by the actions of its creators. Already the lesser folk clamber to this thread, desperate for a taste of the Ruinous Powers’ blessings.

1 Like

Really starting to get those classical cult vibes here my dudes.

If Faylum starts playing the Beatles and begins telling you to visit Hollywood stars homes in the middle of the night with a bucket of pig’s blood, you know it’s probably time to throw away the kool-aide and plot that escape from the Waco ranch.

What’s the initial procedure for the indoctrination of Faylumology? Few hours of The Catcher In The Rye on Discord and then a tidgy bit of candle drippings on the niplets in a Skype video call for good measure?

I always found dressing up as the Easter bunny and having my bottom raked by palm leafs would give me the best spiritual high.

1 Like

Can’t wait to farm those Alliance kids, and make them cry and ragequit.

Death to the Alliance.

Think you’re save behind your stone walls? Thousands will die with no escape.

For the Horde!

WTS the name Destinite on ZT

2 Likes

What’s with all the Alliance hate?

1 Like

Note to future prospects, amt recruitment is closed and most spots are filled.

not only in the world, but ALSO, in the EU.

2 Likes

tell Faylum to be respectful , i played with the gulid in 80s and was a good times 
 and when i msg him to say hello and wanna play with guild again 
 he said welcome to my ignore list ?!@?#!>!! 
 what a rude kid leader u guys have its really disappointed -___- 
 why u ask ppl to join then ???

1 Like

No point joining anyway, the guild will collapse after a month or 2. He can’t help himself causing drama, as long as he gets to observe it and enjoy it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen any of your guys out and about thus far.

That’s prob because they’re not on ZT

Hows the guild going

Prob better than yours

Ayup guise

Not what after i heard:)

Yeah well you’re a compulsive liar so I doubt anybody takes you serious

1 Like