💀[H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

just got accepted into the guild cant wait to wipe the server of ally scum!

1 Like

Good thing this guild is a family couz my dad left.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s was a nice feeling to get jumped everytime you where alone. Just becouse I had under my name.
The hatred towards us where nothing but acknowledgment of our impact on the server.

1 Like

Would you look at that, they’re back for more ^^

Good luck guys and see you in classic!

2 Likes

Its going to be epic , i joined the guild back in TBC and i cant remember the last time where it was boring on any given evening we were online.We manhandled Ironforge with 50 people vs the entire city/realm back on Outland if i remember correctly.

Anyway , its going to be epic to say the least.

Regards ,
Zwarn the Oomnipotent

1 Like

If only Classic would get here sooner. Being able to enjoy that kinda world on the grimness of a good old fashions PvP server! :smiley:

1 Like

can anyone get Faylum to msg me please, i tried add him

Kostchtchie#2291

thanks

See you in classic! haven’t seen you since wotlk/cata.

Obliviously if your alliance you’ve got no chance. Sorry not sorry. :))

1 Like

Boldly said. But I remain… unconvinced
Your duplicity is hardly surprising!

@Zwarn, nice to see you as well! Familiar faces all around.

I’ll seriously take your server into consideration later as it will be sure to have an active and competetive wpvp-scene!

1 Like

In five weeks time theirs a storm coming.

Its time we put the War back into World of Warcraft

1 Like

First Last man standing match we have is gonna be absolutely nuts haha!..put your money on me btw

1 Like

You in a guild with defias players you hate?

I can see drama ahead

Quite suprised Faylum accepted you

HYPERS, timetravel 1month pls

1 Like

Where do I sign my life away on the dotted line?
Damn, I had so many plans to accomplish stuff this year too. Ah well. There’s always 2020.

1 Like

Oops, posted on the wrong char. Normally play Horde Warrior. I cannae wait :smiley:

1 Like

I follow u in the path of war as soldier.Spirit of HORBE be with u man!

1 Like

This guild showed me what you can do with tactics, strong leadership and loyalty. Never seen anything like it since. Im in.

2 Likes

Counting down the days!!! lets get farming!

1 Like

So with only a month left till doomsday for the alliance on whatever realm we decide to land on, With new players joining on a daily basis our current roster is looking great with some familiar faces of old and some new upcoming recruits this guild is looking at total domination.

Its now the perfect time to join, once accepted get into out discord channel meet the guildies who have the same passion for wpvp as yourselves.

any way to apply other than adding on bnet? can’t get a chance to speak to him

2 Likes