No longer recruiting, please delete thread

No longer recruiting, please delete thread if possible.

2 Likes

Our guild is an awesome guild, and definitely worth your time if you’re like me and always enjoyed raiding but didn’t have 3 nights a week to spend on it. We progress well even with only 2 nights, and we usually have fun doing it!

If you’re not making fun of us, it means you don’t like us!

hey.

this looks like the sort of guild I’ve been quietly hunting for!
I take it all my Hordies being on The Shat’ar isn’t an issue?

Right now I’ve 5 120’s, 3 of which are healers.

my holy priest is the closest thing to a main I have.
other healers are a resto shaman and Mw monk (my favourite to play atm)

gearwise they’re all stick in the mid 370’s, as without a raiding guild it’s a slow slog upwards!

my current guild was RL mates, but its dead now

if this basic info sounds like a fit, let me know and I’ll get a proper application off

cheers

Hello there :slight_smile:

I believe you will have to transfer a char over in order to join us fulltime but you are more than welcome to join us for a raid or two cross realm if you are unsure about transferring. Otherwise i’d highly reccomend filling in an application on our website and the officers will take it from there :slight_smile:

Do add Either Ricecrackers#2860 or Etoia#2396 (GM) (or both) for a chat too though so you can arrange a potential trial raid if you want one and ask more questions if needed.

3 Likes

I’ve been a proud member of the guild since WoD and I think I’m in the right position to say this is a fantastic guild. People are always nice to each other and ready to help out. The raids are the perfect combination between fun and focus: bosses are dying continuously and in between the fights there is no shortage in friendly banter and some laughs. So if you’re looking for a place to feel at home and at the same time explore endgame raiding: this is it. I hope to see you in the guildchat soon!

1 Like

Hc Conclave has just been killed! Still recruiting all the classes too :grinning:

1 Like

We got Rastakhan down tonight - and some amazing progress on High Tinker Mekkatorque!