[H] Any server. Returning player LF HC raiding Guild!

Hi! Im a returning player from a 4-5 months break and im looking for a mature HC/Aotc raiding guild to grow with and start to raid with when im raid ready. Im planning on playing my mage that is level 55 atm when writing this. It will take some time untill im raid ready but I will get there. I liked to run alot of m+ as well when I played before and have played shaman and DK as my main characters before but now im going with mage which I really love playing.

I can transfer to your server.

Im 36 and from sweden so im looking for a mature, chill and sociable guild to call my home for shadowlands and onwards.

Add me on Bnet if I sound like a good fit. Hyde#21989

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hej!

It sounds like Sabotage might be a good fit for you! Check out our recruitment post! A lot of the guild is from Sweden and between the ages of 30-40. We’ve done HC raiding in the past and aim towards getting there again (after a two year break we have been rebuilding, but still have a lot of our core). We think we are fun and funny and decent players- hopefully you would think so too! I’ve added you, would be great to chat!

Good afternoon,

I can see this was posted a couple of days ago, so not sure if you’ve already found somewhere, but Reckless on Silvermoon [A] is currently looking for more players to join our raid team:

Please message me in game at wilsonnxo#2881 if you’d like to discuss anything. We regularly run mythic+ keys at all different level ranges, so should be something to suit everyone’s needs.

Many thanks!

Hey man,

check out Sin!

We’re a small group of dedicated raiders that have been in the game for over 10 years. After wanting a bit more progression into Heroic and eventually Mythic we started .

We aim for heroic and mythic progression with a small, dedicated team of raiders around 2 nights a week for progression and 1 night for alt runs/normal mode.

Raiddays are Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00
Altruns on Sundays 20:00 - 23:00

What you can expect:

• A well organised and highly skillfull core of players that can help you improve, or even strengthen your game.
  • A no-nonsense attitude towards progression and general social atmosphere.
  • Lots of fun and banter on discord (Obviously!)

What we expect from you:

• Knowledge of your class and the willingness to improve even more.
  • Raiding experience is not needed. (Alltough having cleared CN normal is quite the bonus).
  • Active on discord (or at least during the raid)
  • Mom doesn’t tell you when to go to bed.

Tactics can be learned. Skills… not so much.

Add me on battlenet Pogopvp#2667 if interested. we’d love to have you!

Hi there,

If a move to Stormscale seems like it could be an option here’s our recruitment thread!