[H] Balance Druid LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello,

I am Ntropy and I am looking for a Horde guild that raids 2 nights per week. I am looking for a relaxed atmosphere with competent players to clear heroic content. I also enjoy pushing mid to high M+ keys having done each key on +17 or higher in 9.0.5

I mainly play my balance druid at present and would like to find a guild seeking one. I do also have other characters that I can play if required:

Untropy - UH DK
Pandtropy - WW Monk
Gultropy - Aff Warlock

Thanks

Hi there mate,

We might be a good fit for ya with our guild -Incoming-
We do dable also into mythic raiding eventually.

pm me on discord Xtreme#1869 for more info

Hi Boomtropy!

We may be a good fit for you. We’re looking for ranged dps for our raid team and more people in general to run M+ keys. You can check out the recruitment post below:

Hey there,

We at Tooth and Fang are looking for DPS for our raiding team for our continued push in CN. We raid twice weekly on a Wednesday/Thursday 2100-0000 ST

Feel free to add me on discord for a further chat about things - Elfilda#9187

Hi,

[H] Crustacean nation (Draenor) is a newly, friendly formed guild made of mythic raiders with the goal of reaching CE in 9.1. We are recruiting dedicated DPS and healers who want to give their best performance Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST

We have an exceptional core and want to start with Mythic progress as we cleared HC CN within the very first raid night!

Feel free to DM me on discord @ KooDoo#3050.

Hey Ntropy,

Are you looking for HC only or are you happy to also poke at a few Mythics while you’re here? Our Thu team might fit you perfectly in that case.