[H] <Bits> Recruiting raiders! (9/10HC)

Hey!

We’re a group of friends who recently decided to take advantage of free realm transfers, leave Draenor and start our own guild. Bits is currently very much in its baby steps, but our goals as a guild are to have a solid raiding team, plenty of people interested in M+, and also to create a good atmosphere for anyone to spend their free time in. Our members range from full-time students to people in full-time employment, with all of us being adults and we do hope that applicants are also 21+.

Our founding members come from a background of mostly heroic raiding, with the odd mythic boss thrown in (our old guild ended up at 4/12M last tier). In Castle Nathria, we’re aiming for curve and hopefully downing some mythic bosses. As we get a solid raid team going, we would like to eventually move on to doing more and more mythic, improving as we go. We hope that anyone applying for a raider position shares similar goals to ours.

For our raid team, we are currently mainly looking for DPS. If you have a tank alt/off-spec and apply as DPS, we’d love to talk about possibly back-up tanking or healing as well! Our raid times are Wednesdays and Mondays at 20:00-23:30 realm time. Invites start going out at 19:45 and we’d like to have everyone ready for the first pull at 20:00.

As for anyone interested in joining to find players to do M+ with, our little group already has many interested in pushing keys. Whether you’re looking to simply get your +15s done or push beyond that, you’re sure to find interest here! We have a solid spread of tanks, healers and DPS right now, so getting a group together shouldn’t be too difficult even right now with fewer members.

If you are interested in applying or have any questions, shoot me a message either on Discord (Nea#6886), or Bnet (syntegral#2473). Let’s have a chat and see what we can offer each other!

We’re starting to have a solid raid team together but we’re still looking for people! We are currently in need of a healer and are open to more DPS joining us, especially if you have a healing or tanking off-spec. My discord and bnet are as mentioned above!

After last night’s raid, we our first week of heroic at 5/10HC with solid progress on the 6th. Still looking for a main healer and are open to adding DPS who are comfortable on tanking or healing off specs! Reach out to me at Nea#6886 on discord or syntegral#2473 on bnet if you’re interested!

6/10HC now! Starting the reset tomorrow with a fresh clear and then it’s straight back to Council!

Our main healer spot has been filled and we are currently looking to have more DPS in our ranks. Reach out to me at the contact details above and let’s have a chat!

We’ve started off this week at 8/10HC, progging Stone Legion on Monday! We would still be happy to have more DPS join our ranks, especially with healer alts and offspecs they are happy to hop on if ended. Feel free to hit me up on discord ^^

We finish this reset at 9/10HC!

We’re still looking for some people to join us. We are currently very interested in anyone, that feels equally comfortable in a healer and DPS spec, and is happy to play both depending on the fight. We are currently trying to solidify our roster and have enough people to go into mythic after Denathrius is down, so give me a shout if you’re interested!

After recruiting a new healer, a few more DPS spots have opened up! We’re happy to have any class or spec in, so don’t be afraid to reach out ^^

Still looking for a few DPS! We have a lovely little community, great raid atmosphere and would be happy to welcome a few new people into the mix. I’m best reached at Nea#6886 on discord ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.