[H] BM Hunter 231ilvl - Looking for guild

Greetings!

I am looking for a casual guild who’s end goal is Ahead of the Curve. Preferably one that is currently around 1/10H or 2/10H. To match the progress I have made thus far. So I can enjoy progressing all the bosses. However, I am happy to make exceptions for the right guild.

Raid Time: Preferably Tuesday and Thursday, 20:00-23:00.

What to expect from me?

I am a mechanically conscious player. Who tries to play whatever class I use the best of my ability… I also sometimes fat finger disengage to create some hilarious moments of panic, death and sometimes moments of sheer luck! Only my fat fingers will know my fate!

I know, I know say no more.

If you would like a chat, you can contact me on here. Whisper me in game, or add me on battlenet: Buzzlloydyea#2294

Look forward to speaking to you!

Hi Buzzbo, just read this and nearly wet myself as we had a very similar moment during our HC raid tonight where a hunter of ours had disengaged and although mass panic followed some of the best (or maybe luckiest) gameplay ive ever seen!

We are recruiting for our main raid team and even though have already got a bit of a hunter posse going you would be welcome as we are recruiting for all like-minded players. We are only 3 sittings into out HC progression.

Check us out here :slight_smile:

Hi

Check this out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.