[H] Brothers LF a mature and friendly guild

Hey there.

We are two Brothers LF a friendly guild with the intention to do some raiding and pvp on a not to HC level, getting a bit old so time is not as free as it used to be :).

Will be playing warr and priest and have cleared prettymuch everything up to Panda in the past.

Mainly looking for pvp or rp-pvp server, but Everything is of intrest really, not many of our old friends will go for Classic sadly.

Give me a shout if it is of intrest, with some persuation we might even get a third brother with us :wink:

Best regards,
Senjak

We believe we may be a good fit for you, we are rolling on a PvP server and we are between casual and semi-hardcore. Contact info is in the post

Hi Senjak!

We are rolling on a PvE server, with a relaxed time frame to get raid-ready. We would like to clear all content eventually, but aren’t looking to rush it too much.

Currently we are able to accommodate a warrior and a priest :slight_smile:

Give me a shout or hop onto our discord if you would like to chat further!

We will be playing as Alliance on Shazzrah. PM me if interested :slight_smile:

Hi there Senjak,

If you have any questions or feel like a chat for some more information, please get in touch!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.