[H] Casual|ty LFM DPS for HC raiding (laidback, 28+; 4hr/week; 9/10 HC)

Hey Noh... remind me, do you have the fox mount yet?
Still could use a healer that intends to stick to healing for at least 1 whole tier.
Stop being shy, grab one of the spots left for the future carnage.. You know you want to.
25/07/2018 13:46Posted by Trothfang
Stop being shy, grab one of the spots left for the future carnage..

Killing ourselves in the most spectacular fashions is not what I'd call carnage... it's more like art.

Hyuk
26/07/2018 08:00Posted by Bombard
25/07/2018 13:46Posted by Trothfang
Stop being shy, grab one of the spots left for the future carnage..

Killing ourselves in the most spectacular fashions is not what I'd call carnage... it's more like art.

Hyuk

Its also loads of work. I spend at least 2 hours a day thinking of interesting ways to kill my lovely guild mates (in wow ofc =D)
WTB healer :<
Still need 1 ranged DPS and 1 healer.
Oh so you want to be challenged? Here we go without vowels:

Stll nd 1 rngd DPS nd 1 hlr.
Who are you? Ali G?
Did I miss the raid days/ times in the original post?

Looking to try and get back into raiding (haven’t raided since Wotlk other than EN at the start of legion). But my work life is rather mental.
Hey.

Are you guys still looking for players?
We've historically been raiding mondays and thursdays. (those were the days we had the best availability)

And we still have room for more likeminded players so don't hestiate to drop by our forum and see if we're a match
Bumpies
Hadouken
You still looking for healers ? Also what time do you raid ?
We still have open spots. We usually start raiding around 20.00 server time untill roughly 22.00.
06/08/2018 23:02Posted by Calesc
We usually start raiding around 20.00 server time untill roughly 22.00.

Uhhhh... 20:30 till 22:30????
08/08/2018 09:53Posted by Bombard
06/08/2018 23:02Posted by Calesc
We usually start raiding around 20.00 server time untill roughly 22.00.

Uhhhh... 20:30 till 22:30????

we'll yeah officially.... but you forgot the 30 min we have to search for the raid-entrance and that we have to cut the raid short cause we die to much and cannot afford the repair bill
08/08/2018 18:32Posted by Calesc

we'll yeah officially.... but you forgot the 30 min we have to search for the raid-entrance

It was only one time!!! :(
Lets go up again!

Still welcoming new recruits ^_^