[H] Disc/Holy Priest 379 ilvl LF for mythic raiding guild

Hi all!

Ilvl 379, 8/8 HC, 2/8M Disc/Holy priest looking for a mythic raiding guild! I’ll much prefer to play disc, but can spec holy if needed to be (if guild needs a holy more, i’ll just main that).

Raiding time preferred:
Mon-Thurs & Sunday (not every sunday at the moment, but that changes in the new year around February). From 19:00 to whatever CET.

I try to maximize what i can, by always being prepared for raiding, keeping up to date on the priest discord (Warcraft Priests) and analyzing logs along with wowanalyzer to see where i can improve on.

As for raiding experience, i was doing hard-modes in Wrath, but stop playing just before ICC, and only came back just before BfA launched, so still getting into rhythm, but it’s going pretty great. Been running some of M+ this season (956 Raider io score).

I’m quite open for any kind of constructive criticism and just a down to earth guy. Would love to find a guild that has the same attitude, while always striving to progress mythic.

I’m open for English or Danish speaking guilds. Don’t have a preference for which.

I also have a 360 Monk that mainly is a Brewmaster as a alt, but could spec Mistweaver.

Contact me on Discord Ayey#3286 or Bnet Ayey#2835 or leave a post here!

Hi :slight_smile:

Added you on B Net.

Hello! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.