H-dps lf raiding guild

Hi everyone
I wana get back into raiding ,did not raid since Legion and i miss it. Active most days of the week. Hoping to find some casual friendly raiding guild to clear normal and heroics. Im also open to do mythic+ dungeons,pvp and other stuff.

So if anyone needs active dps hit me up tnx for reading.

Hi there

We’ve welcomed a number of players back from taking breaks from the game feel free to check us out and add me for a chat

ShadowStorm#2144707 is my bnet and ShadowStorm#9541 is discord

[H] <Ineffable> 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting Looking for more DPS, especially if you’re wanting to prog Mythic. We’re currently 8/8 HC

Hey there. We actually have a couple of slots open in Ballmers Peak.

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. In BoD we got together a full Mythic team and managed to get 6/9M at the end of the tier.

We’re now recruiting more people for our Mythic team in order to continue progressing in the Eternal Palace. However, we definitely emphasize a good social environment over hardcore progression and most are “new” to Mythic progression. We don’t go for CE actively but we definitely want to push as far as possible while making sure it’s a fun experience.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time. Currently 8/8HC and 3/8M.

If you’re interested in speaking more you can hit us up on Discord at ErikB#5940 and I’ll be able to give you link to our Discord etc.

Hi there, have you found yourself a guild yet? If not, give us a look as I think we match what you’re looking for. [H] <Lost Rowsdowers> Social Raiding Guild 8/8 HC - Recruiting

Hiya, If you’re still looking for a place to hang your soul stones and fireplace for your Imp to curl up to, Have a peek at us and see if we’re the guild for you :slight_smile: [H] <Crazy Clan> HC. LF Warrior & Warlock

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.