[H] Draenor - 2 friends looking a new guild (raiding/mythic+)

Hey!
Me and my friend are looking for a new guild to be in Horde side, but we have couple requirements which has been making our guild finding kinda hard sadly, hopefully some of you have a nice guild who meets what we are looking for!

• Active at day and at night time. Speaking like around 10 people online, maybe more atleast. And social, so guild chat isnt dead all the time, we like to chat.
  • RAIDING! We love to raid. Mostly looking forward to get curve from each tier and maybe progress to mythic. Late evening/night raiding times! Days dont matter.
  • Mythic+. We also love doing Mythic+ and are looking same minded people who knows their class and dungeon tactics to make keyrunning nice and smooth.
  • Discord.
  • Most of all, that people are nice, welcoming and helpful towards other guildmates!

I have more experience in raiding but my friend is fast learner and is doing amazing job as druid healer. At this given time when Im writing this, we are both 430ilvl and around/over 1k rio.

We are looking forward for replies and hopefully we are able to find fitting home for us! Thanks!

• Survival Hunter & Resto Druid

Night Vision @ Silvermoon [A] - Late night raiding guild (23-02 ST).

More Info