[H-Draenor] 3/8m MW Monk & BM Hunter LFG

We’re looking for a heroic raiding guild that can confidently clear heroic tiers because we’re just kind of fed up with progression. We have alts but if we were to join a guild we would raid as MW Monk and BM Hunter.

If you need any information or have any questions feel free to add me on Discord at Deepfly#5691

Cheers

hey dude added you on discord, have a look at our post you seem up our street.

1 Like

hey - check this link

Hey man,
me and some returning cutting edge players have made a group on draenor for some semi hardcore mythic progress, looking and 2 days a week to start, have 2 tanks and 2 heals and some dps currently. so looking for dps and heals to join and become a core part of the guild. add me on battle net for more. also considering tanks as i will be flexi role. #james24263 #draenor

If you’re interested in moving to horde on Ragnaros, Vex logging company achieved 6/9 mythic 2/2 heroic in the last tier and would love another priest in our healing team. We have a large number of people who love to push keys on a regular basis, myself included. If interested message me on discord lhollinrake97#6399