(H) Draenor -Arc Star Out- 8/8 HC Progression Chill & Focus Guild

Looking for

Holy priest / Mistweaver
Warlock
Elemental / Enhance Shaman
Feral Druid

If you want to talk to me (the boss) my bnet is ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord: ShadowStorm#9541.

OR if you wanna talk to my glamorous assistant her bnet is Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356.

Hey all,

We are still actively recruiting for our raid team. Classes of preference are:
Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Demon Hunter
Mage
Rogue
However other classes will still be considered.

We are currently 5/8 Heroic so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Cheers!

Hey

Contemplating main tank spot & any of the following;
Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Demon Hunter
Mage
Rogue

6/8 HC - please get in touch if you are interested

If you want to talk to me (the boss) my bnet is ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord: ShadowStorm#9541.

OR if you wanna talk to my glamorous assistant her bnet is Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356.

Raiding Weds and Sunday ~20:15-23:15 server time. Fun, relaxed but focussed atmosphere.

Recruiting for our raid team is still ongoing.

Looking to recruit a main tank.

Also looking for DPS and maybe a healer.
DPS Classes we are not actively recruiting for are Druid, Warrior and Demon Hunter.

We are currently 6/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Cheers!

Looking for a main healer and DPS (Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Hunter pref)

Hello - We are currently 6/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays around 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested.

You lot welcoming returning players as well? Just got back to WoW after quite some years and looking for a crew to hang out with while I level and gear up (and obviously afterwards as well).

Yes we’ve welcomed plenty of players that are returning to the game, add me if you want to have a chat my bnet is ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord: ShadowStorm#9541.

Looking to recruit a tank.

Also looking for DPS and and a healer (Not Priest or Druid heals).
DPS Classes we are particularly interesting in are Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Shaman.

We are currently 7/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Cheers!

Still urgently looking for a tank! We hit 7/8 HC last night and hoping to get good progression on Aszhara and some mythic bosses once we have a full team. Please contact any of the people above for more info or if you want to join.

Hi

Raiding 20:00-23:00 server time, 7/8HC

Looking for:

Tank
Healer (Resto shaman/mistweaver pref)
DPS - Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Monk - may consider others just hit me up for a chat.

Looking to recruit a tank.

Also looking for DPS and and a healer (Not Priest or Druid heals).
DPS Classes we are particularly interesting in are Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Shaman.

We are currently 7/8 HC and we raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested. Contact info above.

Cheers!

Hi

Raiding 20:00-23:00 server time, 8/8HC - we

Looking for:

Tank
Healer (Resto shaman/mistweaver pref)
DPS - Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Monk - may consider others just hit me up for a chat.

Recruitment for our raid team is still ongoing.

Heals we are looking for - Monk and Paladin.
DPS we are looking for - All classes except Warrior and Demon Hunter.

We are currently 8/8 HC and may look at some Mythic progression if we have the numbers. We raid Wednesday and Sundays 20:00 to 23:00 server time, so please get in touch if you’re interested.

Contact info:
bnet: Candycorn#2408 or discord: Candycorn#6356 - GM
bnet: TrippyMoon#2477
bnet: Tetton#2178 or discord: Tetton#9791

Cheers.