[H-Draenor] <D A W N> 1800ST Evening raiding guild LF ALL

Zekvoz Down. 3/8 Mythic pushing into Vectis progress. Roster is almost complete guys just looking for one or two experienced dps roles. Feel free to poke any officers online, if interested to join us.

Are you guys still recruiting? I am a semi casual wow player (work + kid) from Mumbai. Have played wow since wotlk on and off.

We are back in shadowlands and now looking for every class and spec

Yeah we are back now if you are still looking

Looking for more azerothians to fill the guild roster. We do M+, Raids and PvP. Casuals are welcome too. Guild has an Indian majority. Bunch of cool people.

Looking for all specs/classes - If Interested contact Jonsnow#0847 or Dexter#0844 on discord

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

BUMP

Great guild, great community.

Mostly Indians but open to anyone who would like to raid at early evening EU time.

Looking for DPS and 1 OS healer dps atm

Looking for more people to join us!

Guild growing steadily… still looking for more DPS/HEAL for M+ and raids in SL.

If you wanna raid early evening, come join us =)

Dexter isn’t reading this

Still on the lookout for people to raid with us at 16:30 ST.

LFM – people to raid with us at 16:30 ST.

In need of range dps except hunter

Still recruiting folks~

Are you guys still recruiting? Recently moved to the UAE and looking to join a raiding guild that raids at a do-able time for me :slight_smile:

Yep, add me on Bnet

Yo guys we are doing pretty well but we still need more ppl to join our main team currently we are into Mythic CN and at 10/10 HC,2/10 M atm. So if you are looking for a fun driven community with decent progression goals join us by contacting one of us in-game or me on bnet Karan#1700