[H] [Draenor EU] <Grizzly Hills Cub Scouts> 9/10HC 1-day Heroic Raid Guild

[H] 9/10HC 1-day Heroic Raid Guild

Grizzly Hills Cub Scouts (Draenor EU) are looking for new recruits to join us for Castle Nathria Heroic and in preparation for 9.1!

We are a new friendly and fun loving guild that raids once a week, with M+ on the side. We are currently 9/10 HC, aiming to get curve soon, then keep reclearing and preparing for 9.1 as well as help members with keystone master. The core of our players have experience running/clearing heroic raids in prior expansions with our previous guilds, and although the guild was newly founded for Shadowlands, we have a very tight-knit core.

We are niche in that we only raid once a week, and even though we are not the most hardcore guild out there we expect players to play their best and turn up for raids in time so that we may achieve curve each tier! We are founded by older guys and girls who hold full time jobs/have families so have limited game time but welcome anyone with a good attitude from all walks of life that wants to have fun in the game we love. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated.

Raid time: Friday 8.30-23.30 server time

Currently recruiting:
All DPS
Social members always welcome

NoGunzBlazin#2776
cupnoodles#21621

1 Like

In addition to all DPS, we are now also recruiting:

One (1) TANK
A DPS with a healer off-spec!

Drop any questions here or contact us @ the battle tags listed above :slight_smile: If you’re on a different server and wish to try raiding with us before committing to a server transfer, please also get in touch!

Hi, I don’t know if you’re still looking for a tank, but: [H] Tank looking for HC guild, pref on Draenor

Thank you for your interest! The tank spot has unfortunately already been filled, but we are still recruiting DPS of all classes, if that interests you then please get in touch :slight_smile:

We are starting a reclear this week rather than pushing progress, so it’s a good week for any new members to hop in and even try different roles and classes! Gear will come in time, we value long term commitment over current gear and knowledge.

I just want to say I love your name and transmog. I had a good belly laugh. Great work!

1 Like