[H] Draenor - GRIMM Casual Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello all!

We are mainly a AoTC guild with the possibility of further progress. Now that we have killed Raszageth Heroic now and have further kills on this boss, we would like to dip into mythic for a boss or so for some fun!

We would like to recruit players of these following class/spec for the raid team:
Druid: Guardian/Moonkin/Feral - HIGH
Death Knight: Blood - HIGH
Shaman: Enhancement - HIGH
Monk: Brewmaster/Windwalker - HIGH
Rogue: Any spec - HIGH

Death Knight: Unholy/Frost - Medium
Priest: Shadow - Medium

If you would be interested in joining us, contact anyone from this list:
BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

If you would like to join regardless of what we are searching for, lets have a chat anyway :smiley: !

Hey All!

We would still like to recruit players for the raid team for possible Mythic, but we are still mainly a AoTC Guild!

Classes/Spec we look for in the raid team:
Druid: Guardian/Moonkin/Feral - HIGH
Monk: Brewmaster/Windwalker - HIGH

BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

Social’s always welcome, we do keys and fun things!

If you would like to join and your class is not on the list, lets have a chat anyway :smiley: !

Hello fellow wow player`s,

We would like to recruit few dps for raid team. We are AoTC Raiding guild with possible Mythic boss or two.

Raid days Wed/Thurs/Sunday 20.00 - 22.30 server time.

Classes/Spec we look for in the raid team:
Death Knight: Unholy - HIGH
Druid: Moonkin/Feral - HIGH
Monk: Windwalker - HIGH

Death Knight: Frost - Medium

BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

If you would like to join and your class is not on the list contact any officer and lets have a chat!

Socials and casual players are welcome too, we do mythic+, achievement runs and other fun stuff.

Hey guys!

As we are approaching the next season, we are still recruiting, some new spots have opened up, if you are interested in any spot with us, feel free to message any of us!

We are currently not raiding on a set schedule since we have cleared the raid multiple times on multiple characters and also done the achievement run on an off week as we like to do this once the raid is clear for those who are interested. We are just having fun now, leveling alts, profession stuff and whatever else we find fun.

We are eager to step into the next season and continue our fun and progress while having a laugh and make new friends along the way!

What we would like to have the following class/spec for the raid team:
Druid: Guardian and/or Moonkin - HIGH
Shaman: Ele/Enhancement - HIGH
Paladin: Protection - High
Demon Hunter: Vengeance - High

Demon Hunter: Havoc - Medium
Evoker: Devastation - Medium

Would also like to add here, cross-server isn’t really a problem.

BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

As always, social butterflies, m+ pushers, achievement hunters and people looking for a home are also welcome!

Have an awesome day ahead!

Hey all!

We are currently looking for a few more players for the team for the new upcoming Raid: Aberrus. We will be starting on normal and progressing from there.

If you would like more information about the guild, do not hesitate to contact anyone listed below!
We are looking forward to progressing the new tier, get nice loot, kill them bosses and of course mainly - Have fun!

Below are the highest priority classes/spec of what would meld nice with our team:
Evoker: Devastation - High
Hunter: Any - Medium
Death Knight: Unholy/Frost - Low

If your class is not on the list but would still be interested in joining, please do apply or whisper one of us! We look for nice people who will fit well into the guild with us.

BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

Have a blast in the new content, hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: !!

Hey guys!

We are currently looking for a few more players for the team for more progress in the Raid: Aberrus.

If you would like more information about the guild, do not hesitate to contact anyone listed below!
We are currently 9/9NM and 3/9HC, we are enjoying getting nice new loot, killin’ them bosses and of course mainly - Having fun!

Below are the highest priority classes/spec of what would meld nice with our team:
Priest: Shadow - HIGH
Demonhunter: Havoc - HIGH
Evoker: Devastation - High
Hunter: Any - Medium
Rogue: Any spec - Medium
Death Knight: Unholy/Frost - Low

If your class is not on the list but would still be interested in joining, please do apply or whisper one of us! We look for nice people who will fit well into the guild with us.

BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

Hope you are all enjoying the new content!! :smile:

Hello hey!

Currently are now 8/9HC, 9/9NM and looking for a few extra people to join us so we can achieve AoTC and beyond into the future! We might also jump into Mythic if we have have the interest for a boss or two. These classes we are looking for are high prio right now as the utility and buffs will help us.
Mage: Any spec - HIGH

Warrior: Arms/Fury - Medium

If your class is not on the list currently, but would like to join anyway, do not hesitate to get in contact with anyone from this list:
BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

Key pushers, social butterflies and anyone wanting a home are always welcome!

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

Hello! Would you accept a 40ish american chick coming back to the game after a year away? I’ve been playing off and on since 2004 but more regularly since Wrath. I play on both US and EU servers. I lean more towards EU because I have found the people are more helpful and friendly. Just want a break from the toxicity and elitism of the US at the moment. That being said, I have just renewed my sub and have no clue where to start so if the group wouldn’t mind helping me out, that would be great. I am off of work during the summer as I work for a school district, so timezone won’t be an issue for now, but I am hoping I can work something out if it’s a good fit. I am one that prefers to talk over type so you will find me in discord voice when I am online. I hope you all are active via voice in and out of groups because I could sure use the company :slight_smile: I really didn’t mean for this post to be this long, but if you read this far you are my new BFF!

Hello!

Can you add me on discord for a chat? Mark#4673
You might like to join us, but we will have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey all!

We are now 9/9HC, 9/9NM ! We might also jump into Mythic if we have have the interest for a boss or three! These classes we are looking for are high prio right now as the utility and buffs will help us.
Mage: Any spec - HIGH

Warrior: Arms/Fury - Medium

If your class is not on the list currently, but would like to join anyway, do not hesitate to get in contact with anyone from this list:
BNET:
Piraya#2771
Zinrhok#2561
Ronys#2975
DISCORD:
Mark#4673
Zinrhok#5857
Ronys#3022

Key pushers, social butterflies and anyone wanting a home are always welcome!

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

I added you to discord but you have been offline for several days.

Hey,

Quite strange, I use discord on a daily basis, I have no pending friend requests, someone added me only a few days ago with the exact tag .

Hi there! I just looked and it shows that the request I sent to Mark#4673 is still pending on my discord. I will try cancel it and try to resend it.

Request just resent and currently pending, hopefully you get it this time.