[H - Draenor] <Halbech Corporation> Recruiting! LF DPS for Mythic raiding in BoD

Guild Name: Halbech Corporation
Faction: Horde
Realm: Draenor

EDIT: Currently particularly interested in Warriors, Rogues and RDPS

Halbech Corporation is a newly formed Mythic raiding guild, aiming for good progression at 2 days/week. We’ve got a solid tank and heal team put together from people who have raided together before, and are looking for DPS of all specs.

Raids will start with the release of Battle of Dazar’alor in January, and will be run 8-11pm server time, Monday and Thursday, with the option of an additional Normal clear on Wednesdays for Azerite itemisation, and similar.

Ideally we’re looking for people who can get to 370+ ilvl, 32+ HoA level by the time the raid releases, but we’re willing to be flexible, especially if people have just rerolled for this patch.

If you’re interested, you can get in touch:
Via WoW, Llandri#21854
Via Discord, Llandri#9719

1 Like

Great guild! Thanks for accepting me :slight_smile:

No problem :slight_smile: Welcome to the guild!

Still looking for DPS of all specs

Hey guys,

We are still looking for some DPS to complete our roster!

Hey,

Do u know a player by the name baldrr Llandri?

Pretty sure I was tanking With goose With u guys back in MoP. And started Wod. If u guys are in need of a tank again. Yell out.

Hey guys,

The guild is getting bigger and we are currently 18 in the roster. We are still searching some DPS to fill up the last spots.

Let us know if you are interested :smiley:

See ya

Hi Hi,

Are you guys still looking? You commented on my post about a Hpally looking for a guild.

Feel free to add me for an in-game chat.

Puza#2459

Hey dude,

an officer will add you tomorrow or this weekend to talk to you!

Hey everyone!

Our roster is completed but we are still looking for 3-4 DPS to get to ~23 people so we have no problem during mythic progress about attendancy.

If you are interested in joining as Healer, we have a spot but you need to have a great DPS offspec.

unfortunately, Tank spots are closed at the moment. But if you feel like you are outstanding, you can still contact us and we will see. You also need an offspec as DPS anyway.

If you are interested, you can add the btag contact on the 1st post. Thank you for your attention and time for reading.

Have a nice day

Particularly looking for Rogues and Warriors at the moment, but still open to all DPS classes.