[H] [Draenor] HPAL looking for HC/NM guild :)

Hi guys, returning player here after not being able to play for most of dragonflight. I’m looking for a comfy heroic/normal guild to get settled back in with :slight_smile: I have AOTC healing in Shadowlands, available any days and any times.

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m recruiting players for an AotC 1 night/week raiding team, I might have a spot open for a hpala, hit me up in discord and we can talk in more detail :slight_smile:

Reptution#9481

Hi Seica,

The Old Grudge is currently recruiting for 10.1 raiding. Sounds like you would be a good fit for one of our raid teams.

Checkout out the guild finder or message me on discord.

Ezzer#2194

Thanks

Hello Seica,

Our Chillers team (AOTC+) is currently looking for a healer for 10.1. You can read all about us here:
:boom: Fury - Silvermoon [EU] - is recruiting! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to add me if this sounds intresting to you!
Discord: Xarial#9250

Hi Seica!

Are you still looking for a guild?

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) is recruiting. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both.

We currently have space for DPS and a healer for our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/RHX5vTbX

Looking forward to hearing from you :smiley:

Hi there!

We’re a family friendly community welcoming if everything and anyone. We’re looking for raiders for friday nights and mytchics on other nights.

We’re pretty casual and starting in normal looking to progress through heroic. Stop by the discord and say hi if you’re lookingfor a small friendly community to play with.

Hey there!

We are still recruiting a holy paladin. I know we are going to head on for Mythic, but we have a relaxed atmosphere, non-toxic. As for now we are still doing HC, feel free to join the boat and grow with us into Mythic :slight_smile: