[H] [Draenor] Hunter looking for a raiding Guild

Hello,

Main: Needlefire-Draenor
Spec: BM
Ilvl: 217
Current Progress: 10/10 HC 2/10 M
Alt: Balance Druid

I am currently looking for a new raiding guild. I am a CE player. I raided Mythic exclusively in BFA this tier I have struggled to find a Mythic Team. If you think you have a spot for me please reply.

Look forward to speaking to you

Hey Needle,

Give us a look

Hey! “Knights in three Stripes” “Tarren Mill”.
We are currently recruiting for Castle Nathria 3/10 M. We are aiming towards mythic content with a goal at CE for future tiers. We raid twice a week, Thursday 19.00-23.00 and Monday 19.00-23.00. Our goal is to create a chill environment where raiding doesnt feel like a job but still striving to keep it competitive. We are sadly full on hunters atm so we are actually mostly looking for a Boomie if you would be able to reroll your alt.
If you feel interested HMU.
Bnet: Lindblom#2461
Discord: Lindblom#5012

Hi Needle, please find attached our forum post, we are looking for capable dps to join our newly formed guild, we all have previous CE edge experience and majority of us have similar progress to you this xpac

Hey Needlefire!
We’re currently looking for a hunter to join our ranks and progress into Mythic! Harm is 10/10 Heroic currently but will be pushing Mythic next reset, if you’re interested feel free to pop me a message on discord:
Stace#6358

Hey mate, want to join a friendly two days raiding guild? We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 19.30 to 22.00. We are looking for DPS and Holy pala/Resto druid to go into mythic progress. We are a very casual guild whos just wants to have fun and enjoy the game fully. We live on Kazzak server if thats not a problem. You can contact me on squizh#2430 in b-net

[H] [Kazzak] Old foes two days raiding guild LFM raiders - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

After speaking to a few of you I am still looking as of 17/02