Draenor <Laddercoins> Recruiting for raiding, mythic+ and Socials

Greetings,

<Laddercoins> Is a friendly PVE guild, we raid Heroic and Run Mythic+ with a relaxed atmosphere as we are all past the days of pressure gaming.

So while we do push for keys and raid with a serious intent, we still have a lot of laughs along the way. We have been active thoughout several expansions, clearing the raids “ahead of the curve”.

This means if you want to see relevant content at a relaxed pace. <Laddercoins> is the guild for you.

Recruitment:

Raiding:
For the upcomming Dragonflight expansion, the raidteam will be rebuild and recruitment is open for raiders of all classes and specs. After a hiatus the past few months, we do not expect to do much raiding in current Shadowlands content.

We will have some requirements to get into a raid, but these will be fairly easily met. Fitting in with the style of the guild is most important.

Mythic+
We currently have regular M+ runs throughout the week, and more active members are welcome of all classes and specs to join in.

Social

• Social players looking for a chill place to hang out are very welcome.

Our Goals:

• We aim to clear Normal and HC raidcontent while it is relevant at a relaxed pace.
  • We aim to have fun and push for keys in mythic+.
  • Meeting people in WoW and having fun together is what we want the <Laddercoins> experience to be like.

Raiddays:
In Dragonglight we aim to do progression 2 days a week. Days and times TBA at a later date.

A little more info & history about us below.

Laddercoins was re-formed mid-September '16 by 3 friends who moved to Draenor for a fresh start. The name <Laddercoins> has been around for many years now, originally formed towards the end of Vanilla, we raided during TBC, WOTLK, Legion, BFA and SL. Since januari 2022 time the guild has been inactive. We decided to rebuild recently with the main goal to be ready for Dragonflight.

Contact us!

Quixx and Shujìn.

2 Likes

Laddercoin is looking for fresh blood after a long time of little recruiting. Check out the OP for more info!

Hey, I think I’m interested, how do I get in contact with you? I’m a tank

Hey! You can whisper me (Frostrick) later today, i should be on after 17 server time ish, or contact me on my realid Frosty#2136. We had a tank join yesterday so that spot might no longer be available, but if you’re interested in offspec tanking we still have room!

Just joined the guild, good raiders and good people… What else? :smiley:

1 Like

2 new bosses down, no longer searching for healers and tanks, still open to DPS and social members

1 Like

Recruitment is open again, currently looking for a healer: Holy paladin, Holy Priest or Mistweaver monk.

We are currently 7/10 HC and 10/10 N in Castle Nathria and are looking to round out our healing team due to our previous healer stepping down for IRL obligations :slight_smile:

Contact: Pandcredible, or Frostrick directly, or ask any guild member to be referred to us!

Rebuilding and recruiting for the raidteam in Dragonflight and looking for Mythic+ and Social members.

More detailed info in the original post above^^