[H] Draenor, looking for guild m+, Havoc DH and Druid

Hello, im looking guild mainly for m+, and social. Main DH 407, but i play Boomkin 404, and learn resto.

Hello mate

our guild do alot of M+ during the week, and if you feel like joining some casual raiding to we might be the once for you.

Have a look at our guild, and catch me on B-net for a chat if you are interested.

Deadweaver#2649

Hey Depawi.

Maybe you could be interrested in this. We also do a lot of keys beside raiding.

Skully :skull: from Draenor EU is a new guild created by mythic ready players.
We are currently building our core raid grp, and therefor looking for pretty much all classes. You don’t need to have the same progress as us.
We prefer to raid Wednesday and Sunday between 19.30-23.00. The raiding times can be changed a bit, but we are not going to raid earlier than 19.30 and later than 23.00 and during progress we might be able to raid Thursday as well if everyone is available.

Our only requirements for raiders is that you need to have a mic and be able to speak on discord, since there is fights were communication from everyone is important.

For more info you can add my BattleTag: Klepto#2550 or send me a message on Discord: klepto#8354