[H] [Draenor] Recently returned player needs a home for HC raiding

Hi there!

Might not be the best time in an expansion for this, but have to give it a go. I’m notoriously bad at this sort of thing, but I’ll try and keep it concise.

I’ve recently returned to the game after a ±2.5 year hiatus. I’d love to find a Heroic raiding guild to call home, preferably for the foreseeable future.

To me, the social aspect of this game is important, so high activity and a fun-loving attitude are definitely things I look for in a guild. I’m always driven to progress, as overcoming hard encounters together with friends is something I really enjoy. This means that during raids I’ll put in maximum effort. However, I do love some banter in-between fights! I’m also keen to do some more M+ and to simply chill with other guild-members while doing random other things.

Admittedly I’m a bit rusty at the moment, but nothing a few hours of beating a target dummy and getting to experience the actual fights won’t fix. Most ‘recent’ proper raiding was EP 8/8HC, 4/8M and NYA 12/12HC.

Random info:

• Just turned 35
  • My motorcycle is pretty awesome
  • I really really love dogs, but I don’t have one because I’m afraid I won’t be able to give it the life it deserves.

Current in-game stats:
Warrior - Fury - 261 iLvL (bit rusty, but will be fine)
Warlock - Destruction - 245 iLvL (very new, still learning)

Availability for raids:

• Sunday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday OR Thursday

I’m online on other days too, but not always during normal raiding hours.

Want to have a chat to see if we’re a good fit? Feel free to reach out to me via my BT (Embee#21239), Discord (Embee#5654) or simply reply below.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Hey there, if you’re still looking for a guild then feel free to check out Fury! We originally formed as an Alliance guild in 2007 but we have recently also set up a horde guild on Draenor so we can use crossfaction but keep the same feel of a guild group within raids and mythic plus. We have two raid teams, one of which is a team that aims to clear heroic each tier and I think this might be a good fit for you. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:00 -23:00 server time. Here’s our recruitment post but if you fancy having a chat, just get in touch, all my contact info is in the post.