(H) Draenor Returning Player LF Raid Guild for DF

Experienced returning playing LF raid guild for DF, I used to raid a lot but took a long period away from WoW in a more serious raid scene. I would like to find a solid guild where I can get back to developing, learning and progressing in the game all with a good mature atmosphere. I main lock, also have two mages, a Druid and a priest Im levelling back up (Original main healer)

Thank you

Hey Nim!! Welcome back to the game!! We have a guild on Ragnaros where you’d be welcome to join!! We have a newish guild that’s already around the 30 member mark and while we are recruiting every role, it’s dpsers we could use more off! Want to jump in?

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A Horde guild on Ragnaros we will start raiding day one of DF. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and messing around with prepatch.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu. Two short and sweet raids a week.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hello! I don’t know if we fit the things you’re looking for, but we are eager to help returning and new players relearn and progress in a raiding environment!

Instead of spamming your thread with our recruitment post I rather put a link to it! If you have any questions feel free to add any of us! Hope you find the guild you’re looking for! - Xiwin.

Welcome back mate,
If you want to add Kahime#3502, if you are still searching I am sure we can bring you back up to speed :slight_smile:

Hi Nìm,

Maybe Synfull on Dragonblight-EU might be a nice guild for you? Please have a look at our recruitment post, and feel free to reach out if you’d like to have a chat!

Best regards,

Armand
BNET: armandgrtn#2625

Hi, there mate! Let’s chat? :slight_smile: