[H] Druid (dps) LF Raiders ++

Hi,
I’m recently back from a long time off WoW. But now I am back with a new balance druid [ilvl340], and I am looking for active players to raid and do some PvP with.

Pretty social and laid back attitude. But I do want to progress a little bit every time I play. Therefore, I am searching for a guild with active members, who want to do stuff outside the scheduled raids as well.

I am very active in-game at the moment. So you will definitely have someone for your unscheduled PvE, PvP, World content, and other shenanigans. There’s no reason to struttle around in Zandalar in soul crushing long queues, when there are guilds, right? :slight_smile:

My experience except BfA, is the good old vanilla days, with hours and hours spent in instances like the legendary Molten Core.

Please feel free to msg me @ bnet tag Kronite#2180
or in-game you will find me as “Zativaa” in the Draenor realm.
(Able to switch realms if needed. And up for learning resto off spec to bring something more to the table.)

Hope to see you soon,

All the best,
Kronite#2180 / Zativaa

Hi Zativaa! Our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon (horde side) welcomes returning players and is always happy to help with various aspects of the game :blush:
We raid 2 nights a week and run plenty of M+ as well as having regular social events. There are usually people about to do things and we organise groups in our Discord channel too so offline people know what’s going on and can jump in!

If you’d like any more info, hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! :blush:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have sent you a request so we can talk it out further. Sounds like you have a decent thing going on there. I’d be happy to join yous guys. :slight_smile:

Great! I’ll be online in game this evening :blush: if you’d like to chat before then, I’ll be available on Discord through the day.

Hey dude!! take a look and see what you think! add mne on battle.net if your interested