[H] Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hey, i recently rerolled from Alliance and im looking for a Raiding Guild (preferably mythic) progress aint a big deal since i havent ventured beyond HC this expansion. Im curved in Uldir, and have been Raiding mythic in legion up until Tomb of Sargeras.
The Guild im looking for should be quite active outside of Raid days, with mythic+ etc

Im a 27 y/o swede with a kid, mature.

Im able to main either Boomkin OR Resto depending on your needs.
Current item level: 357 (as mentioned before, ive rerolled completley from Alliance)
Battletag: Phantom#23772

Hi there,

If you’re still looking for a guild, we should potentially talk. We’re currently 8/8H and 2/8M and are in need of skilled ranged DPS for our mythic progress. I’ve added you on Bnet, will try and catch you there.

A little about us:

Nothing serious is a 2 night Horde raiding guild on Draenor recruiting DPS to round out our raid team. We push M+ on off nights and have an active Discord community. We offer a mature, social and organised raiding environment. Raiding: Mon/Thurs 21:00-00:00

Jelleh#2515 (Bnet) Jelleh#2693 (Disc)

Hi Furrie,

I’m not sure if you’d even consider another faction change, Uprising is an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. We’re currently looking for a few additional ranged dps to complete our raid roster.

We’ve completed Uldir Normal and Heroic together and are just starting to progress into Mythic. Our current aim is to add to our roster to ensure we have a full team for Mythic content without forcing some of our more casual players down this route.

We raid twice a week on Wed/Sun at 21:00 Server Time and on non-raid days we’re running M+/alt runs/achievement runs etc together.

You can check out our main ad here: [A]<Uprising> 1/8M 8/8H Recruiting RDPS - The Maelstrom

Give me a shout in BNet Abbles#2824 if you’d like a chat.

Alth

Hi there!

My guild is currently just back to raiding after a break at the end of Legion through to recently. We started back about 2-3 weeks ago and are now 8/8 N and 6/8 H with hopes to continue moving up as quick as we can.

We don’t take ourselves too seriously, as the name maybe shows lol. But we’re a mature group of people who understand that sometimes life comes first, we are social, we run Mythic +s daily now in an attempt to gear up and get better every time.

We’d love to chat if you’re interested. I’ve added you on Battlenet, I’m Niambh#2511.

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 7/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hi there! We are a 3/8 M raiding guild with a Swedish core. Have you found any guild yet or are you still looking?

Add me on discord (Tyrus#0883) så får jag presentera våran guild och vision!

Hey Furrie <Efficiency> of Draenor are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth.

Current Progression
8/8 HC Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid days: Tues-Thurs-Sun (9:00pm-12:00am ST).

What we offer you:

• A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.
  • A place to run Mythic + with and to make new friends.

What we want:

• Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others’ company. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

Please head to [Recruitment Form] https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/1I9nss3t0vsZP_Bgjx9qEQa8hACT3lSyzYn5aKhCvbe0 One of our officers will get back to you as soon as possible. Cant post correct links. So just add an extra / at the https or contact an officer battletag shads#1964 or add Suzu#2933 Thanks and we wish you the best of luck in your guild search if you don’t chose us.

Heya :slight_smile:

Nothing@Maghteridon is recruiting. Check out our website: www.nothingguild.eu

Hey Bud!

Reading through your post you seem like you would be a great fit for my guild!

A quick TLDR:

Guild name: The Circle - Boulderfist EU (Horde)

Guild Aim: Casual (most used phrase in wow) raiding guild.

What do you mean by casual?

Freedom/Flexibility in attendance to a point. Allowing for a free wow experience and priority irl commitments. Also raiding wise, aims to clear content at a reasonable speed, so that we keep competitive and just above the average guild progress.

Raid Progress this tier: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Nights/Times: Wed, Thurs 20ST- 23ST

Why choose us?

Let’s be honest, there is a million guilds out there all striving to achieve the same thing but I would challenge you to find a guild that has a better atmosphere, family oriantated community and perfect mix of laid back and competitiveness than us. But I am bias… a little.

Where do I sign up?

Contact me in game on my btag or hit me in the dms of discord. Both displayed below.

Battle tag: Craftyz#2107

Discord: Crafty#9742

Hopefully speak to you soon… if not, God’s speed my friend!

P.s boomy is underrated … fight the system

Hey - here is link: