[H] Enhance/Resto Shaman looking for Mythic Guild

Hello there my Name is Ukki,

as stated above, I’m looking for a mythic raid progression guild.

Character: Ukkisham-Antonidas

I play mainly enhance in raids and resto/enh in m+ but I am open to play both speccs during raids.

I know that I have no myth progression experience, but that’s due to the fact, that I mostly played with friends. Last patch I tried my luck with an alliance guild but since there was no real effort put behind it, I want to try my luck with the horde, currently 11/11 HC.

I use the standard addons (DBM, WA etc) have a clean interface, stable internet, and I’m constantly improving my skills and learning new stuff. Additionally, I know when to focus on mechs and don’t care about logs ;). Being prepared for the raids goes without saying.

My possible raiding times are weekdays until 12:00 pm and Sunday. Saturday is off limits

If you’re willing to give a motivated shaman a chance:

Disc: Ukki#0714
BNET: Grimgir#2239

Have a good one fellows.

PS: I won’t consider a guild which is not currently at 10/11 hc min.

Hey Ukki!

I’ve added you on Discord for a chat but you can read a little bit about us here on this thread ([A/H] [Ravencrest] Impaired - 2 day raiding guild , 6/8HC 1/8M Vaults - #30 by Nuaik-ravencrest) we are currently 2/11 Mythic Sepulcher on the hunt for a few stellar players like yourself to bolster our ranks.

Hoping to hear back from you soon.