[H] <Equanimity> - 3/10 Mythic- Heroic "Late Night" 2 Day Raiding Guild

Hi all

Happy Castle of Nathria day!

We are close to being full for our 2 day raiding team but to complete the full set we would really like to sell whats left of our souls for a discipline priest or holy paladin

Please contact Luna on discord or myself if you have any questions!

Due to unforeseen real life circumstances, we are currently looking for a main tank to help us with our progression. You’ll have big boots to fill and will need excellent communication, excellent class knowledge and also know what’s up in Castle Nathria. We would love to have a Prot pally again but will consider other classess (excluding monk as we have one already). Our next raid is tomorrow, so ideally you’ll be ready to hop in and show us what you have got.

Kind regards

Ryan

Hey :slight_smile:

Are you guys planning on raiding Mythic by any chance?

I’m afraid no plans at all at the moment. Goal is to just clear CN on heroic while it is still current.

Recruitment update- We have one healer spot available for a disc priest. No more dps/tanks at this time.

We may consider taking on some healers and tanks as socials to aide with M+.

Kind regards

Ryan

Recruitment update:

Our raid roster is now full, we are only accepting tanks or healers on a social basis who are interested in running mythic+ with guild members. More often than not there are multiple groups running each night all with different levels of keys

Thank you!

Update- we have now completed Normal and will be moving onto heroic.

Recruitment update- we are on the lookout for a talented healer. Ideally you will have 10/10 normal and be looking to progress through heroic. This is the only raid spot we can offer at the moment. Please ensure you take time in your application, will not be replying to “Hi I’m down” etc.

We are also accepting social tanks/healers for m+ pushing to help get some more anima (sigh, hopefully some gear). Please get in touch!

Kind regards,

Ryan

Still looking for a healer! Come and be our friend! :smiley:

Still on the lookout for a healer to aid with hc progression!

Still looking for a healer. Also ranged DPS, Balance or Warlock preferred. We’re currently at 3/10 HC.

Currently 5/10 heroic. We are looking to increase our size a little and are looking for ranged DPS players. Must have at least 10/10 NM and be above 200ilvl.

Bumpity bump. Still on the lookout for more ranged DPS.

Currently 6/10 heroic and looking for talented ranged DPS to help on progress. Regular social events and a very tight knit community. To confirm, ranged DPS only. Thank you :relaxed:

Hey Draenor

We are still on the lookout for more ranged DPS in our push into heroic, plenty of mythic+ keys being done in guild groups and had a drunk CN normal raid on Friday

Come get involved :slight_smile:

We are still on the lookout for One or two ranged dps players! Please get in touch! Fhub#0234

Still after some ranged DPS to join our raid team, AOTC is in sight!

We are now 9/10 heroic! Big dps please apply!!!

We are still currently looking for 2-3 more ranged DPS to join our core raiding team. Come and progress Danathrius HC with us.

Still looking for ranged DPS, plenty of mythic plus and social events going on

Currently Fridays are dedicated to social events and doing some old glory of the raid achievements.

9/10 heroic just needing the last few spots filling to get heroic cleared in the near future!

Still in need of ranged DPS. Please don’t force me to keep dpsing when I just want to heal people!

Dps, we need you. Please?