RAIDER RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR 9.1 (CURRENTLY ALL CLASSESS AND ROLES - See comments for updates)
New thread as forgot to bump previous while we were all on break.
Raid Days and Times
We raid 2 nights a week:
Wednesday 21:30 - 23:30 Server Time
Sunday 21:00 - 23:30 Server Time
The times mentioned above are ideally when we should be pulling the boss that we are progressing on. Raid invites go out 15 minutes before the raid start, you should be in the raid and ready to pull by the raid start time. We take a 10 minute break in the middle of the raid for necessary AFK’s.
Who are Equanimity?
Equanimity is first and foremost a heroic raiding guild. Our goal is to clear all raid content on heroic while it is still current (AOTC). We are a sociable guild with the intention of having fun along with good teamwork; our main focus is creating a friendly and helpful raid environment. We love to have a good laugh and have some banter in-between boss’ and outside of raids. We don’t adhere to “rage style raiding”, no one will be shouting in the raid. If things are going wrong in the raid, we will discuss what we need to change to improve.
When we are not raiding, we enjoy doing Mythic+, Rated Battlegrounds, and even “drunk” raids. We also play some games together outside of WoW, including but not limited to: Among Us, Sea Of Thieves, Valheim and Jack Box Party Games. Our “Social Nights” usually occur once or twice a month on a Friday. These are all optional events; you don’t have to join if this isn’t your type of thing.
Outside of WoW, we are an established gaming community. We are a rather tight knit bunch; many of us have known each other for 4 years or more. “Pre-Covid” We had annual meet up events and had the opportunity to hang out with each other IRL (the ‘Rona ruins everything!). Whilst we may not be the biggest community out there, we can provide a welcoming community that helps and supports one another.
Our Expectations from our Trials/Raiders
- Be able to play your class to a raid worthy standard
- Have previous raid experience
- Know your class well, and how it can contribute to the raiding team
- Be able to research and prepare for encounters prior to engaging them
- Have a friendly and sociable attitude; we pride ourselves on the social atmosphere within the guild
- Be able to take (and give out) constructive criticism
- Be able to communicate via text and voice in English clearly
- Respect each other’s time. If you can’t attend or are going to be late, tell us. Things happen, we get it, but if you can let us know in advance, please do
If we sound like the type of guild you would like to be a part of, send me a message introducing yourself, (both inside and outside of WoW) and why you think you would be a good fit for the guild.
Please contact me via Discord – Fhub#0234