[H] EU Combo package looking for a guild!

Hello everyone my name is Ferinir,

As shadowlands is coming around the corner me and my mate are looking for a guild to enjoy this expansion together with.

We both have years of experience in wow and been raiding from casual to true hardcore in some expansions.

We are currently located on the server EU-Sporeggar on the horde side

my mate will currently be maining his Holy priest in shadowlands, as for myself I am currently thinking to give mage a go but I can stil be persuades into other roles if a guild needs it, played all roles and classes over the years.

As for what we are looking for in a guild is a fun social enviroment but that do have the mindset to do heroic raiding and maybe having a look into mythic raids.

If you think we are a good add to your roster feel free to hit me up! or add me ingame (Ferinir#2634)

Thank you all for reading and if we do not meet have a great time in shadowlands!

Kind Regards Ferinir and Nyandra

G’day Nyuu! If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning players too, so you would feel right at home we feel if you want to reroll.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Thu 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

We have a TON of active players so we want people to play whatever they like, we try to make it work, so we’re not looking for any class/role in particular, just for people who want to have fun with us.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you. We like to welcome people by making it easy to jump in too, we advise joining our disc or rolling an alt on the server if you want to have a look before jumping in.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

If you want to come join us on Twisting Nether then then feel free to add me, we are looking for more for Mythic raiding. Holy Pally and Mage would be nice - HellraiserIR#2347

Hey Ferinir and Nyandra!

Secutor on Tarren Mill-Horde is a heroic raiding guild who are looking for ranged dps and healers to join our raiding team.

We are raiding wed+sun around 19-22pm server time. We have a great social enviroment, with pvp, m+ and legacy raids going on during the week as well as HC progression. We would also like to get started on mythic raids so I think we are a great fit :slight_smile:

Give me a whisper if you are interested. #Avaro#2846

Hi there!

If you are still looking please check us out and contact us if you are interested