[H] EU Draenor - Casual Loner looking for Heroic Raiding Guild

Greetings!

I have been in Azeroth since partway through the Legion expansion. Since then, I have been a part of a few different guilds, and completed a few different AoTC raiding achievements. (Argus, N’Zoth and Sire Denathrius) I am looking for a nurturing heroic guild to give me a chance to get back into the scene! I want a guild that can help me improve without being toxic or hurtful as I can get overwhelmed.

Since this is the first time joining a guild on my own since I first joined so long ago, it may take some time to become confident, but I’m willing to put myself out there and make some new friends!

I am not fully raid-ready at this time, but I my most geared characters are a Feral Druid and a Blood/UH DK. However, I am flexible to play whatever! I don’t mind waiting for Dragonflight for a chance to do progression raids, as long as there are opportunities for casual raids between now and then, these would be much appreciated! The maximum raids I could manage would be two evening raids a week.

Sorry for my rambling and thanks for taking the time to read! Any guilds who would like to have me, feel free to message me on discord at Lozza#0342.

Thanks!

Hey there! If you are still looking for a new guild then please check out our recruitment post! We have a heroic raiding team full of great friendly people and I think it will be the environment that you are looking for. We are primarily an Alliance guild on Silvermoon but we recently set up a sister Horde guild on Draenor so we can do cross faction raiding whilst still keeping the feel of being a guild group.

If you would like to know more about us then feel free to get in touch!