[H] [EU] Pala/Hunter LF Guild

Hi,

I have an 380 Paladin Tank and a 379 BM hunter.

I play on Shattered Hand. I can raid almost every weekday.

I’d like to raid, HC or higher. Currently in a guild but the guild is not active enough anymore for raiding, so i’m looking for an active raiding guild.

I’m helpfull towards other players and also like to do M+.

Hi there!

I’d love to have a chat with you. However, you didn’t mention your btag or discord, so i’ll just leave mine here and you can contact me yourself.

Naxu#2827

Hi there;

I’m not sure which of your characters you’re most interested in maining, but I can offer you a guaranteed raid spot as a BM Hunter (unfortunately I’m fully stocked on Tanks).

We’re a Heroic raiding guild, but will be doing the first couple of bosses on Mythic. The entire raid team is comprised of ex-Mythic raiders who want to have a more relaxed approach to raiding instead of the elitist no-life pushing! :smiley:

Outside of raiding, we run Keystones pretty much every day, as well as the occasional PvP content - all of which is totally optional to join (and all participants are greatlyl appreciated/admired!)

If you’re at all interested please add my BattleTag so we can have a chat
ConnorRigg#2598

Hey Viespeuk. I’m interested in your hunter. This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey buddy, would be interested in the hunter! take and look and add me on battle.net if your interested.

Hi Viespeuk,

Would you mind visiting our recruitment post on below link and see if this is something you think that would suit you? If so, please do not hesitate to contact me here or via battle.net.

Best,
Tobiasfunke

Hey dude!

We could use a hunter for BoD, check out my post here

Thanks,
Glim

Thanks all, I’ve found a guild.