[H][EU] Paladin tank / dps looking for casual guild

Greetings. I’m a Norwegian in my 30s. I have a son and a family so my playing schedule is sort of random. I’d really like to join a guild where I could try some random mythic dungeons etc., while not having to pledge myself to raid at certain predefined intervals. I am willing to move to any other horde realm-group. Looking forward to hearing from any potential future guild, cheers!

Hey bud, we are only a small guild starting out, but give our post a read:

Hey bud - we got quite a cozy thing going on Tarren-mill,
The guild is vanguard and has quite a few couples/parents within the guild , cant say we are mature but we sure as hell have fun !

Poke me on Brad#2942 if u wanna know more

Hey Cewellan,

I am the GM of a casual guild on Stormreaver [EU] (8/8 N, 8/8 HC, 1/8M), we are a quickly growing guild with new members joining every day. During the week there is always active people running mythic+ and socializing. On the weekend (Friday - Sunday) we have raids in the evening 8-11 server time. Friday is out heroic clear night, Saturday is a normal run to gear people and alts. Sunday is our mythic night for people who want to come for something with a bit more difficulty.

We are a very relaxed guild and there is no commitment to anything you do. We provide the opportunities such as guild raids and we only ask that you have a positive mindset and are sociable with other members.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you would be our first paladin! We have a shortage of paladins for some reason haha

Please add me at BigFatSalami#2332 if you would like to have a chat and ask some questions :slight_smile:
I will leave a link to our post below:

Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Colesell.

Hello there Cewellan,

I am the recruitment officer in , on the Frostwisper/Bladefist/Zenedar realm. Reading through your post, you seem like you would fit in well with us! If you would like to look at our recruitment post and see what you think, or if you have anymore questions, give me a shout :slight_smile:

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to enhance our roster . We are however very keen to recruit a tank, DPS with a tank OS and healers for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 7/8 HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times will be

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our officer Luctish in game/Battle net for a chat.

Luctish - Frostwhisper (Luctish#1984)