[H] [EU] [Stormscale] 205 MM Hunter Looking for Mythic + / Heroic Raiding guild!

Hello,my name is Andrew known in-game as Kirath
I am a MM hunter main player curently sitting at Item-Level 205,and looking for a new guild.I curently have a Castle Nathria progression history of 10/10 N and 7/10 HC with a 5% best try attempt at Sludgefist.

• I am a very versatile player,running my own made weakauras for my class + the Castle Nathria raid.
  • Willing to learn but also to teach if i can,and always happy to help other players become the better versions of themselfes as players.
  • I have the necesary knowledge regarding my class,mythic + keys and raiding in general including Mythic Difficulty.
    Hopefully i will be lucky in my quest to find a good raiding guild,thanks in advance for everyone that is reading this topic.

Hi there. If you’re able to raid on Friday and Saturday Evenings, Don’t Release is looking for players for our cross realm heroic raid group with the long term goal of building a mythic guild once we have a stable roster. We have a recruitment post here that you can take a look at to get an idea of what we’re about. If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll send a link to our discord server where you can read the “what we expect in raids” to get an idea of the raiding environment we’re trying to create.

Hello there and happy new year! Read our post and if it piques your interest let me know! :slight_smile:

I’m trying to whisper you ingame! If you’re around, feel free to add me on Discord - TbXie#3737

[EU][Horde][Tarren Mill] ”Distinct” 9/10HC 1/10 M recruiting for CE & M+ at a high level.
Distinct is a PVE focused guild, that has established the right balance between Fun and friendly, but still very focused on performance/progress. Thats aims to make a guild filled with mature gamers. A welcoming home for those that like quality gameplay within a social, friendly, structured, mature, self critical and well performing environment. For our raiding team we are looking for exceptional DPS and healers (speccs listed below). And for Mythic + anyone with a solid background of pushing keys is welcome. The guild is mainly made to progress thru mythic raids and obtain cutting edge within reasonable time + being as efficient as we can with our time outside of the raids without the need to pug Mythic+ keys and always able to do high mythic keys on a daily basis.

The guild does have a very active and involved GM that has bigger goals for the guild such as making a boosting group within aswel for farming gold. But for all this we do need more exceptional players. So if you feel like you are a gamer and able to be social/friendly and constructive Please read for further information. And add Alekker#7538 on discord for further recruitment, with logs, char name, experience and some basic info about your ready. Thnx for getting this far and hope you have a good day GL & HF.

Raid:

-2 day raid schedule + 1 optional day: wed, sun and tue 19:30-23:00. Tuesday being the optional day.

-Looking for raiders with a solid background of mythic raiding, or either solid Current heroic logs.

-Raiders that are active outside of raiding times for pushing keys. And some optional boosting

-Raiders that are mature, friendly and constructive, there is no need for a tense and cold environment to progress. Its very important for us that we all have fun and that raiding feels like a rewarding fun challenge instead of a job.

-We got quite a solid core but do need some solid dps to achieve our goals.

-Any DPS or healing specs are considered with solid logs.

Classes in high demand: but like stated before any solid dps is considered.

-Hunter
-UH DK
-Warrior
-WW monk

-disc holy priest

-Holy pally

-MW monk

-Ret pally

Mythic+:

Looking for solid mythic+ pushers, with either a solid background of M+ or a current score of atleast 800. Just a bit under 800 is also fine, we understand how frustrating pugging can be.

People that are interested in making a boost group within the guild are also very much welcome. But this is something that is not ready yet. But like state before we got a very active GM and wil be setup in a week or two.