[H] [EU Twisting Nether] <TheNightShift> Late night raiding - Shadowlands Recruitment

TheNightShift is an English-speaking Horde raiding guild on Twisting Nether. We aim to raid 2 times a week, focusing on casual raiding as well as M+ Dungeons and Torghast in Shadowlands.

Recruitment:
We are extremely close to a full raid team. We are currently recruiting the following for Shadowlands first raid tier: 1 Tank, 2 DPS.
This should allow us a safety net so we can still raid if someone needs to miss a week.

Our raiding schedule is:

-Our current progress is 6/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic Castle Nathria-

• Friday: 21.00 - 00.00 (server time)
  • Sunday: 21.00 - 00.00 (server time)

(Invites go out at 21.00 aiming to start the raid between 21.15 and 21.30. Raid end is 00.00 Minimum but may run longer if everyone is down for it.)

About us:

TheNightShift is a Newly formed guild, focusing on casual raiding, M+ Dungeons and Torghast in Shadowlands. We will be Raiding 2 nights a week on Friday & Sunday nights. We’re looking to raid normal a first due to being a brand new guild but more than happy to push HC with the right people!

Our goal is to become a home to all players (including those who work/live anti-social hours) who are interested in seeing all of the new shadowlands content in a relaxed atmosphere.

What we offer:

• Structured regular weekly raid times.
  • A friendly guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. With the real possibility for some light trolling along the way. (Swap-blasters at the ready!)
  • A relaxed attitude to raid content. We like to chat and have fun, all that is expected of you is to have relevant consumables and know tactics, it is unlikely, at this time, that we will be pushing the mythic raid content.
  • We are willing to help each other improve. We wont /GKick you at the first signs of mistakes, we aim to help guild members improve their gameplay.
  • Additionally, we often run some sort of legacy raid content (Transmog, Mount and Achievement runs) during the day on weekends (100% optional). We also will be running mythic+ dungeon and Torghast content within the guild.

What we want from you:

• High attendance. We expect regular attendance from our raiders, though We understand that sometimes life just happens, if your unable to make a raid night we just ask that you give as much notice as you can. But, ultimately, we want to be able to rely on you.
  • Commitment. We don’t want someone who is looking to join, get some gear and then leave. Similarly, if you’re having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we’d like to hear about it, rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us.
  • Be prepared! This means reading up on Fight tactics, having consumables (flask, pots & food), gemming and enchanting where possible, and being on time!
  • Communication. We want you to be able to communicate with us either verbally or in writing. We have a guild Discord that we use for our raids and other content! (while speaking is not mandatory, we ask that you are at least able to listen in discord on raid nights)
  • Raiding awareness. Although we are aiming for a casual relaxed raiding experience, we would still prefer if you didn’t stand in fire, unless it’s required…
  • A willingness to learn. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning from it is part of raiding, we value people who continue to improve over time.
  • Understanding. Sometimes, things don’t always go smoothly and we may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while. That being said we try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback on tactics and strategy.

For more information you can add me or an officer to chat: Deemaldson#2326, J0ki#21950, ThatGuyCyber#2192. Or catch me in game on either Rockzo-Twisting Nether or Xionii - Twisting Nether.

2 Likes

Is this a heroic or mythic raiding guild?

It’s going to be casual looking at normal for now. That being said, if we get a good team of raiders who are interested in moving up to HC, we may end up doing that in the future. This is a brand new guild and will be a brand new team, we gotta learn to walk, before we run!

Are you accepting players that are still levelling characters?

Hey Shasoh,

Yes we are, as we currently building up to begin raiding in shadowlands.

Sounds great! I’ve added you so hopefully, we will have a proper chat soon :slight_smile: (Prophet#2308)

Glad you think so dude I hope you enjoy hanging out with us. I’ve been away from my pc for like a week. Life’s been pretty crazy! looking forward to having a chat this weekend! :slight_smile:

Hey, your guild sounds like exactly what I’m looking for! I’ve sent you a friend request on bnet, hopefully we can talk soon!

I have a post here if you want to know a little bit before we talk :slight_smile:

We still have spots available but they are going. So join while you can!