[H] Fire Mage 203 ilvl let's go!

Hi there! I’m looking for a new guild 2-3 days raiding.

Currently I’m 203 ilvl, doing my mythic+ every week.
Played WoW since vanilla.

I’m 10/10 normal and 2/10 HC helping a friends casual guild progress.

I’ve had a lot of raiding experience over the years ranging from world 400-1000 guilds. Can show logs from previous expansions and current.

I’m also very versatile able to play several classes if ever needed to reroll for a specific reason, I study up on the raids and theorycraft in my spare time.

Let’s raid and farm some keys :slight_smile:

Leave your offers below with a btag.

Hello, please check the thread below. We dont have any mage in our group, so you will be more then welcomed. From January we are going hc.

Morning my friend.

You can contact me via bnet: aRTeeCee#21836

Raid Times/Days : Wednesday - Sunday 8pm - 11 pm ST

Progress so far: Normal cleared and 3/10HC, gonna be most likely 5HC after Sunday.

Short info about us.

We welcome everyone with a healthy and positive attitude towards being members of a social and progression oriented team.

We’re a mixture of players that aim for pushing end-game content. Pillar men promotes a positive, toxic-free raiding environment while maintaining a healthy progression mentality.

We value the person before the player, everything is a balance, something we strongly stand by.

Our primary goal as guild will be to push CE in the first tier while steadily building up a roster. What you can expect from us: - Well structured and organised raids. With the understanding that CE is a goal and not something that will be a thing immediately. - Competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. - Dedicated leadership who work along with the team.

Here is the rest our recruitment thread: Delete this, irrelevant now

Hope to hear from you!!! :smiley:

Hello,

Synonym from Tarren Mill is recruiting! We’re a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 times per week (Wed 19:30 - 23:00 / Sun 19:30 - 23:00 + *Thurs on progress). We aim for mythic progress in Castle Nathria and onwards. You can check our wow forum thread here, join our discord server (discord.gg/ht264vJ) and ask for an officer there, or contact one of our officers here:

Räy#0587 or Btag: RayMaverick#2299

illusionx#7110 or Btag: illusionx#2249

Good luck in any case!

Hey dude, give us a message if this seems interesting https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/based-community-h-eu-draenor/222079

Hey!
I’m Niyxx from Last Rites Kazzak!

We’re currently recruiting range dps for our roster and wondering if you’re interested. We’re 3/10 HC raiding on Wed/Sun 21:00-00:00 Server time with an optional raid on a Tuesday.

Mature raiding guild with the goal of clearing before next raid tier opens as we’re a guild of older raiders with some good experience!

If this sounds good to you give me a wee message on bnet niyxx#2403

Hope to see you soon!